Forgot the name..

entanglement

Jan 30, 2006
France
Okay. Almost a year ago, when I wasn't really into metal (I made quite a late entry), a friend of mine gifted me a rip of one of his doom metal albums. I did give it a listen and almost hated it at the time. It got stuck in my head for a few days though (unpleasantly at that moment).

Now when I'm somewhat capable of appreciating metal in general, I look back and ... I kinda wanna own that album. Now here's what the problem is.. I don't remember the name of the artist or the album. I do remember the cover though, so if anybody has any idea please help me out.

Artist: One word. Starts with P maybe? (not sure on this one)
Album: 2 albums till a year ago. Self titled Part 1 and Part 2.
Tracklists: Just one track on both the albums. No vocals on either one of them (again, foggy on this one)
Cover: The second album, Self titled part 2, had the picture of the earth on it, viewed from outer space.. the band's name was in green.

A little wierd maybe I know, but I gotta find this one. Thanks for any help in advance :)

- Aarohi

Aarohi said:
Okay. Almost a year ago, when I wasn't really into metal (I made quite a late entry), a friend of mine gifted me a rip of one of his doom metal albums. I did give it a listen and almost hated it at the time. It got stuck in my head for a few days though (unpleasantly at that moment).

Now when I'm somewhat capable of appreciating metal in general, I look back and ... I kinda wanna own that album. Now here's what the problem is.. I don't remember the name of the artist or the album. I do remember the cover though, so if anybody has any idea please help me out.

Tracklists: Just one track on both the albums. No vocals on either one of them (again, foggy on this one)
Cover: The second album, Self titled part 2, had the picture of the earth on it, viewed from outer space.. the band's name was in green.

A little wierd maybe I know, but I gotta find this one. Thanks for any help in advance :)

- Aarohi
mmmmm you got paddy there:kickass: :kickass: he not know that but master will no:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin

Aarohi said:

- Aarohi
mmmmm you got paddy there:kickass: :kickass: he not know that but master will no:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin

Aarohi said:

- Aarohi
mmmmm you got paddy there:kickass: :kickass: he not know that but master will no:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

Aarohi said:

- Aarohi

Aarohi said:

- Aarohi
mmmmm you got paddy there:kickass: :kickass: he not know that but master will no:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

Aarohi said:

- Aarohi

Aarohi said:

- Aarohi

Aarohi said:

- Aarohi

Aarohi said:

- Aarohi

cookiecutter said:
holy multipost!

I'm gonna toss out the band Earth, based on your coverart and genre description but I really don't know.
YEAH SORRY DUDES PADDY NOT NO WHAT HAPPEN BUT HEY I WILL JUST HAVE TO CRACK OPEN ANOTHER TINNIE