Win $50 - Artist name contest

Nameless2365

New Metal Member
Apr 8, 2022
Hi everyone,

I am a composer and I am making an EP right now, I plan to release it before September.

I always had a lot of ideas for music, track names, designs, etc… But I have never been able to come up with a great band/artist name that stands out and that was not already taken by someone else. This is why I have decided to start a contest:

If any of you have an idea for a great metal band/artist name, please send it to this mail address:

metal.name.submission@gmail.com

Don’t answer directly to this post, only use DMs or this mail address.

The name could be in English or in any other language. I like orchestral music and use, for my projects, a lot of violins, brass and choirs. I spent a lot of time crafting a dark signature sound design too, so the name should sound pretty dramatic and convey a feeling of violence and sorrow.

Since I haven’t released a track yet and I understand it would be hard to imagine a name without any track that would fit it, here are a few tracks that I like and that share the same atmosphere as the ones I make:

(I really like the 2 first minutes in this one)

(if one can master metal and such orchestral music, he will be one of the best composers out there)

(from my favorite album)

Now, for the part that will pique your interest: The winner of this contest will earn $50.

I will contact him at the end of May and pay him with the method of his choice. If several people come up with names that I find suitable for my project, they will also win a price.

I wish you all a nice day and I hope to hear from you soon.

The currently… Nameless ;)