Need Help With My Band's Name

Which name do you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a card I remembered from my childhood. For some reason, the name has always stuck out to me. Don't know why.

I can sort of see how one might get a homopower vibe from the name now that you mention it.

:( *sigh*

It's just a tad too negative for what we're going for, that's all.

Our singer is a big black metal fan, and he's writing all these wonderful corpsepaint-happy apocalyptic lyrics. Not to inhibit his creativity or anything, but we're really trying to steer away from that.

Erik said:
I'd sooner settle for Bestial Tormentor, Violent Destrukktor, Desastrous Holocaust, Infernäl Goätspell or something in that vein, but that's just me.

Disastrous Holocaust? Is that where the half the SS phone in sick and then you just can't get the ovens to light?

lord667 said:
Disastrous Holocaust? Is that where the half the SS phone in sick and then you just can't get the ovens to light?
Hahahahahahahahaha...Good stuff.

Anyway, fuck all this "Obsidian Chamber" bullshit. Just call your band
"Fun Truckin' with Jesus".

I don't have it with me anymore. I'll probably redraw it.

Oh, Donnie, by the way...Amber Prison has to go. There's a famous band named Amber Asylum.

Just pick Riverden dude, seriously if I just saw a huge new mp3 list and all those names apart from Riverden appeared I would just skip over them.

They all just sound like another stereotypical black metal band trying to be artistical and original. I'm getting really sick of that, but it's just my opinion.

Haha, my band is actually named "Matic", we're basically a thrashy band with a bit of everything. Probably not the best name, but yeah...