forum apartheid

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
Sort it out between you folks. Ive absolutely no intention of being e-Nelson Mandela.
Surely the evil island dwellers (featuring:the arab), and the happymainlandmetalheads can live together in peace and harmony?

15pilate_s.jpg

Fucking coward druggie jumped me tonight, exact moment I turned my face, had been told to stay cool by half-mates who were making money off his drug habit, made me let the fucking coward jump me, I fucking knew it was coming, chipped tooth and busted up lip to deal with. All kinds of police crap to sort out, no witnesses-no case, I bet, dentist bill on me, fuck being the good guy, so pissed I am.

Police officers telling us to file report at this location, cap- them telling us they've been called off, getting pissed cause we got pissed, knowing fuck all, damn, I hate all this

Ive been away the last few days, whats been happening then without my sober and levelheaded influence to keep everyone onside??

even gary nevilles lost it in my abscence :erk:

Allan said:
Fucking coward druggie jumped me tonight, exact moment I turned my face, had been told to stay cool by half-mates who were making money off his drug habit, made me let the fucking coward jump me, I fucking knew it was coming, chipped tooth and busted up lip to deal with. All kinds of police crap to sort out, no witnesses-no case, I bet, dentist bill on me, fuck being the good guy, so pissed I am.

Police officers telling us to file report at this location, cap- them telling us they've been called off, getting pissed cause we got pissed, knowing fuck all, damn, I hate all this

find out where he lives and six months later do him over :kickass:

Allan said:

*whistle* what sort of drugs were they?

Strangelight said:
Sort it out between you folks. Ive absolutely no intention of being e-Nelson Mandela.
Surely the evil island dwellers (featuring:the arab), and the happymainlandmetalheads can live together in peace and harmony?

I'm sure they can, just as long as there is an effort from both sides :wave:

Strangelight said:
Thats the point, there shouldn't be any "sides".

In an ideal world, no sides exist. However, on this forum, a lot of times when there is a discussion, some people with strong opinions start ridiculing those who do not share their view. It is often the same people who do that, and it's often the same people who they ridicule. This is where the "sides" tend to form. I'd be happy to join in any respectful discussion and hope this is possible without any "sides" at all.

Strangelight said:

15pilate_s.jpg
I think we all agree with you Duncan.
I don't like being called a "bitch" or a "kunt" everytime i post.

zupi_clone said:
fair enough, but there was sides taken 2 days ago, censorship and the likes

yes, how unreasonable is that when you post a very rude and insulting thread about someone who does not post here anymore? if you have troubles with her, fine, but you can say it in a less degrading manner