forum apartheid

Okay, so you use that insult towards your dad's wife (which was intended as a joke, but I'll not go into that again) as a justification for your rudeness towards me? Well, I believe you were being rude to me long before the said insult was made. But alright, if that was over the line for you, then I apologize, here and now: sorry for that!

About the "doing favors" bit: I never did anyone a favor here, so your reasoning does not apply to me.

you're all way to serious on this forum. have a laugh, and let it be with that. if you can't, well, there's really no point in being here no more, is there?

alright, enough of this - I'm gonna grab a beer, put on some metal and have some fun!

cheers Ado, Oisin, Mehdi, Duncan and everyone else!

I'd be happy to drink a beer with you sometime!

let beer unite the world

wpb2001back.jpg

Alwin said:
In an ideal world, no sides exist. However, on this forum, a lot of times when there is a discussion, some people with strong opinions start ridiculing those who do not share their view. It is often the same people who do that, and it's often the same people who they ridicule. This is where the "sides" tend to form. I'd be happy to join in any respectful discussion and hope this is possible without any "sides" at all.

shut up.

Alwin said:
Okay, so you use that insult towards your dad's wife (which was intended as a joke, but I'll not go into that again) as a justification for your rudeness towards me? Well, I believe you were being rude to me long before the said insult was made. But alright, if that was over the line for you, then I apologize, here and now: sorry for that!

About the "doing favors" bit: I never did anyone a favor here, so your reasoning does not apply to me.

apology accepted mate, though i didnt see what the joke was at the time, i despise racial prejudice, and seeing as your german, i took that to heart.

yes, the 'favour' issue does not apply to you, but a certain caped status seeker, i've being around, i know the score and so do others, even though they may not want to have their opinions known, and i respect that and their positions. lets just say i'm an honest bugger and i say whats on my mind, self assertivness, yes?

if said person approached me to sort this, yes id be willing, though my opinions are concrete, i have no time for these persons or take them serious through their output, cos ive seen all i need to see. i take it your a smart chap in what you do, likewise i am too in what i do, i take it very seriously, cos its all i've got, BUT i can take critiques like water off a ducks back as i was trained. some people arent trained, but chance their arm, regardless of theory and understanding of what their about and what they want to achieve. (excluding the divine chosen)

so yea, lets move on, tell me who that bird is you posted on the 'tits thread' is ( the one that scares you) and everything will be grand! :lol:

zupi_clone said:
apology accepted mate, though i didnt see what the joke was at the time, i despise racial prejudice, and seeing as your german, i took that to heart.

yes, the 'favour' issue does not apply to you, but a certain caped status seeker, i've being around, i know the score and so do others, even though they may not want to have their opinions known, and i respect that and their positions. lets just say i'm an honest bugger and i say whats on my mind, self assertivness, yes?

if said person approached me to sort this, yes id be willing, though my opinions are concrete, i have no time for these persons or take them serious through their output, cos ive seen all i need to see. i take it your a smart chap in what you do, likewise i am too in what i do, i take it very seriously, cos its all i've got, BUT i can take critiques like water off a ducks back as i was trained. some people arent trained, but chance their arm, regardless of theory and understanding of what their about and what they want to achieve. (excluding the divine chosen)

so yea, lets move on, tell me who that bird is you posted on the 'tits thread' is ( the one that scares you) and everything will be grand! :lol:

nice one, although I'm dutch, not german

the girl that scares me: she has a page at www.myspace.com, I think I found her in some metal girls group, but I can't find her anymore

why don't you get your own page at myspace.com - it's free, and there's alot of chicks you like :wave:

Alwin said:
nice one, although I'm dutch, not german

the girl that scares me: she has a page at www.myspace.com, I think I found her in some metal girls group, but I can't find her anymore

why don't you get your own page at myspace.com - it's free, and there's alot of chicks you like :wave:

haha ah its one of those meeting places, thought she was on a page 3 type site, i think ill pass, maybe some guy is using that pic on there. i have full confidence in our lordy that he will come with the goods on who she is