Forum Compilation Ver 3:0

ah if there's someone who dearly wants to be on the comp, give us a shout, i was included on the previous one. i can die happy knowing i was included on one of them :)

please tell the new guy what this compilation is about (recording your own songs, doing covers, or just providing songs you like?)

Alwin said:
please tell the new guy what this compilation is about (recording your own songs, doing covers, or just providing songs you like?)
Well its new to me too, though i think its something dark and moody he wants to upload :) though he did say yesterday he might consider doing everyones all time favourite song, prehaps for another compilation.

Alwin said:
Its uploading a track you like. We've done 2 cds of this already over the past 8 months

yeah, well, i propose there should be peeps in it who haven't appeared on any previous comp so far. And then fill up the remaining space with members who've already taken part in one of the former comps. So i would give me place to someone who hadn't uploaded a song yet, if none's interested i'll stay.