Forum Compilation Ver 3:0

extreme music would be class....but for this compilation, its 'dark themed' intit?? any kinda genre you have to stick to or are you gona vet them mick?? whens the upload whens the upload???:yell:

ive never heard d 1st 2 so i dont know a thing about it, something about disturbing music aye?, ill look forward to this hehe

Yeh this is me first time, oooo i sounded like a virgin then :p
i suppose i'll pick me song but mick will have to do it for me cos i dont know were to start :erk:

Rules -

1. Upload moody tracks
2. Not much longer than 5 mins in length
3. If your first entry is pooh I will ask you to upload a 2nd.
4. If I do ask you to upload a 2nd then NO SNOTTY POSTS ABOUT IT - its not personal
5. Upload your track in the time set aside (this will be something like a 3-4 day window) if you dont upload it in time your space will fook eff
6. Remember the main reason we do this is to share music with each other and to discover new things, so uploading 'Running Free' or 'Comfortably Numb' is defeating the object and just giving everybody what theyve got already.

Lenore is in charge of webspace this time. She will have the name + pass to upload to. PM her and ask for the details.

Mick Moss said:
to discover new things, so uploading 'Running Free' or 'Comfortably Numb' is defeating the object .
whats that running free? never heard about it:err: