Forum Compilation Ver 3:0

Morpheus said:
yeah, well, i propose there should be peeps in it who haven't appeared on any previous comp so far. And then fill up the remaining space with members who've already taken part in one of the former comps. So i would give me place to someone who hadn't uploaded a song yet, if none's interested i'll stay.

Morpheus, I think I'd like to take your place if you don't mind, last time I didn't accept it so it's time now :) things are changing.

So you can all go and diss the one song I'll upload. :lol:

you'll come up with sth decent , i'm pretty sure you will.
I think i would have chosen a De/Vision song, was thinking of "Hope won't die". I was also thinking of a The 3rd and the Mortal song, or one from Kari Rueslatten solo work. Slut would have been a possible choice either.
Seems as if i'm well prepared for comp number four. ;)

thanks laurie-anne :)
though i'm having the same problem as dhat i guess :D
well not really

so what's the exact description of what the song has to be again
and where is the upload taking place?

well im fucking well on it, i did post after all. and if any fucker tries to barge me out the way, kindly refer to me posting attiude when it comes to battle, located on teh antimatter vs anthema. mwhahahahahhahhahahah
but yeah class im on it defo.

1 bambi
2 siderea
3 sol 83
4 strangelight
5 alwin
6 blackeyed
7 susie
8 sopel
9 don corleone
10 dhatura
11 allan

i left dragonlady, opethpainter and dries out (i'm not 100% sure if it's fair in case of dragonlady, sorry for that)

so i read the thread, so just any song you like... hmm. okay... no restrictions... in time perhaps? please mick, ruuuuullleeees... :yell:

and i'd like a 'most extreme music you own' compilation another time :D though i don't think it'd make a brilliant compilation