Forum Getogether thread

ok

so how long actually was it from the time security wanted to kick me out originally to the time i was begging brendan for him to be Iron Maiden - Best of the Beast on when we got home?

Cause that my blackout period.

What an epic night highlights were the big group orgy just before we got kicked out of the vic. The look on Andy's face when me and Falkor gave him his b'day present :lol: and Turners struggle to maintain verticality haha *High Five*

Did you get a free VAGINA with those???

well actually i did.
her names melanie.
shes all mine.

on last nites get together, i was in newtown watching a friends band, and who should i see walk into the same pub im in after they finished?
good ol turner.
he was wasted hahaha.
he got kicked out of there as well.
glad to see you guys had a good night.

The rain is kinda keeping me from coming right now... and also I'm guessing that Dave isn't gonna be sitting in the park atm (unless there is a shelter?) I might drop by if things dry up a little. zomg I'm so hungry. Any half decent finish and chip place around here?

Yeah... there were heaps of people that didnt show last night :( I was pretty disappointed about that but quickly forgot about it due to the high level of intoxication.

Was still a great night! About 20-30 people rocked up which is really cool! :)

I dont remember much but for some reason there's a big cream coloured dildo on the floor next to my bed, an 'executioners' balaclava, an oporto chip in my pocket, and a girl in my bed.

I officially deem the night a success!

Its 5pm and Im still drunk... might crack a beer :D

Watto said:
What an epic night highlights were the big group orgy just before we got kicked out of the vic. The look on Andy's face when me and Falkor gave him his b'day present and Turners struggle to maintain verticality haha *High Five*

Haha yeah that was good, one of the best moments was playing that damn gun game at the vic and shooting for each other.

I dont remember much but for some reason there's a big cream coloured dildo on the floor next to my bed, an 'executioners' balaclava, an oporto chip in my pocket, and a girl in my bed.

Hahah.. we looked at every damn dildo in the shop just to find that bastard! It was a classic. Also the Executioners hood is for you to wear next show :D

and yeah the alba doll was very dissapointing :( But she went off at blink haha

Yeah... there were heaps of people that didnt show last night :( I was pretty disappointed about that but quickly forgot about it due to the high level of intoxication.

Was still a great night! About 20-30 people rocked up which is really cool! :)

HAHAHAHA. Classic.

Sounds like you had a good one Andy, sorry I couldn't make it - coming up to the end of the uni semester and I'm getting anal raped with assessments.

I'll make it up to you :loco:

My feet are killing me from running up Enmore Road with TY haha. And god my hangover is screwed.. and I've got to go do the birthday thing all over again tonight argh.
Was a bloody great night though.

It sounds like I missed out on a lot more piss funny antics later on in the wee early hours of the morning. Bremner now has the record for the funniest abuse of maccas workers. "I'll have a mc vagina burger with extra vagina" I better stop the quotes there :lol:

well seeing as everyone is posting their drunken stories from last night, i'll post mine. Was the drummer from Damarill's birthday, so good, he only lives halfway down the road from me. Bumped into ferdibirdi at the party, folks i'll tell ya he's the best to get drunk with. I don't think i have ever been so wasted, all i remember doing is playing the piano and stumbling around the streets drunk going OMG SOMEONE HOLD ME THE GROUND IS MOVING. Oh God... good times.. then i stumbled home drunk :D