Forum Getogether thread

Hah... if Stormy's there I may have to attend as well.
Oh yeah, Happy Birthday to you too by the way :lol:

Nope im not, im working Friday, wasnt sure whether it was Friday or Saturday. But i do have saturday off, any gigs on or something that i should be aware of? Ill be in the city all day but will be available to do stuffs on saturday night.

EDIT - Just read about the Psycroptic gig. Not my thing, so i wont be there.

EDIT 2 - By the way, might be going to this http://www.legendscomedytour.com.au on my next weekend off, unless theres a good gig on. Since its in your neighbourhood ferret, thought id mention it to ya.

7th_of_june.jpg

Early start.

For anyone who's making the trek to Manly to support Transcending Mortality tomorrow, feel free to join a small contingent of us at Bar Ace in the city from about 3pm before we hit the ferry.

For anyone who's making the trek to Manly to support Transcending Mortality tomorrow, feel free to join a small contingent of us at Bar Ace in the city from about 3pm before we hit the ferry.

SOUNDS TOPS! When we hitting the ferry? Dunno when/if ill be at bar ace, I'll let ya know late tonight or early tomoro.

Fire up for the inaugural Metal In The Park festival this Saturday!

When? Saturday 28th June 2008, 2pm until late
Where? Victoria Park (next to Sydney Uni)
Alcohol? BYO (bottle shop located conveniently across the road)
Accommodation? BYO (tents recommended, plenty of warm trees available)
Bands? BYO (guitars, triangles, clarinets, maracas etc all welcome)

Tickets $10 on the day, or pre-sale tickets available for $9.95 through Ferretek (+ $0.10 booking fee).

Disclaimer: might not be an actual festival... might just be me getting pissed in a park with a cask of port and an acoustic guitar in anticipation of further adventures throughout the night.