Forum improvements

OceanbarD

DeadsouL of a modern bard
Oct 9, 2001
Canada
as the moderator of this forum , i want to know what you people have to suggest to make this forum better. am already working on to get the logo of the forum changed
(as mark told me , he made a simple one so we can open the forum fast) but what else you would like to make this place
better.

Originally posted by Devy_Metal
more people is all I can think of. :)

that i can't really do something about. maybe i could try to ask Tracy to put the link of the forum on hevydevy.com
(that might help) or go get the devy fans that are only posting on the opeth forum...that would help for sure , also , tell to some people that dosen't know who is the SYL leader , who it is. i know few people on other forums listening to SYL that neer come here. its time people knows the existence of this forum.

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
hmmmm, maybe Devy can join, and we can have an "Ask Devin" section, where he can periodiclly answer our stupid questions? :D

if that would happen , i wouldent give a fuck to see this forum almost empty , he worths 1000 men. many bands leaders post on their own forum on UM. devin said in an interview that he don't find the internet interesting ,
that bores him in fact , maybe i could mail him just to ask him to try the forum , if he get addicted to UM as many people here , he would find something of interest on the net finally.

If Tracy were to put up a forum link at the site, I'm kinda wishing it would be on the main page, instead of buried in the fan section. Eh..won't happen tho..or atleast not until the site gets another overhaul, probably later this year..

Hi folks.

I'm a regular b.s. artist on the HevyDevy email list (also known as Juz, "hey you," or "that Aussie d$&khead").

Nice to see another Devin-related community going, and I hear there are a few email list people that frequent UM.

For what it's worth, I love Dev's music, listen to all sorts of genres and spend too much time on the net.

Consider your forum +1 member.

Oh, and I agree that Dev is just not much of a net head, but he does get on from time to time. From what he has said, he's working his backside off recording the new albums at the moment.

I can't wait to hear it!

:)

I think we're more likely to get Tracy on here than Devin.

I don't think there's much more you could want up here, maybe a couple of sub-forums for off topic stuff or related bands and stuff like that, but nothing really important.

just get all the regulars of the forum to spread the word, im sure there is heaps of devy fans waiting to discover this forum, once more people start to write on it it will improve anyway :D