Forum popularity

o_O
What?.....Katatonia is on the radio??? Oh God...next they will be on tour with Coldplay...:ill: (sarcasm)

all I know is that no matter how good a band is...if they play them on the radio I will never listen to them again....because soon there will be all kinds of kids wearing the bands stickers on their lunchboxes and wearing their shirts and shit.....eventually I wont be able to afford to see them because the tickets will cost so much....and if I did have the money I would have to wade through masses of trendy, shitty fans....and I am so worried about looking trendy myself that I just hate whatever is popular.....that way noone will ever pin me as a "trendy kid".....but I do occasionally, when noone is looking, get into the closet and listen to disturbed.....but I dont masturbate in there...I swear.......but I would never let the world know I listen to "radio" music.....I want to be different.....I have an alternative attitude.....the more obscure things are the better.....I only watch indie films for example.....ones that noone has ever heard of.....that way when I am in a conversation with a girl I can sound unique when I talk about movies.....and music......I am so cool.....and all you people listening to the radio should stop being sheep......

hows that for sarcasm.

Deliverance6 said:
all I know is that no matter how good a band is...if they play them on the radio I will never listen to them again....because soon there will be all kinds of kids wearing the bands stickers on their lunchboxes and wearing their shirts and shit.....eventually I wont be able to afford to see them because the tickets will cost so much....and if I did have the money I would have to wade through masses of trendy, shitty fans....and I am so worried about looking trendy myself that I just hate whatever is popular.....that way noone will ever pin me as a "trendy kid".....but I do occasionally, when noone is looking, get into the closet and listen to disturbed.....but I dont masturbate in there...I swear.......but I would never let the world know I listen to "radio" music.....I want to be different.....I have an alternative attitude.....the more obscure things are the better.....I only watch indie films for example.....ones that noone has ever heard of.....that way when I am in a conversation with a girl I can sound unique when I talk about movies.....and music......I am so cool.....and all you people listening to the radio should stop being sheep......

hows that for sarcasm.

Totally unrelated: PACMAN TO THE RESCUE!!
;)

Deliverance6 said:

hows that for sarcasm.

Dammit! you killed the thread! Now there is nothing left to be sarcastic about