Forum upgrade - blogs being added.

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
I will be working on upgrading the forum software tonight so you will experience some downtime while I upgrade.

One cool thing I will be adding is BLOGS! For those who love to blog, every member will now have their very own blog right here on UltimateMetal.com that you can post to. More cool stuff coming in the near future as well.

I'll try to make the upgrade as quick as possible tonight, and hope the new server move has eliminated everybody's problems surfing the site.

Thats is sweet.

Are you guys ever gonna let us upload our music to this site and host it here? I've seen a forum that lets you do that.

How about the rep system, is it scheduled to make an appearance once again?

And I think the ads would look a lot better if they'd be placed on the right side of the screen instead of the left.

No, the rep system should remain eradicated. However, webspaces for us premium members should be constructed again

I always thought it would be cool to have a music player like myspace has. It would be viewable when you click on someone else's profile and you could play the song.

Ok, so I feel like a noob, but how do we find said blogs? Do we have to become premium members to view them? How about post to them? At $15 a year I am seriously thinking about doing that just as a thank you for the basic forum service, but if I take time to blog here I want to make sure people can find it without paying.

Blogs are still coming folks, I was waiting it out as there were some "bugs" that needed fixing that have since been fixed. However, since then, the forum software has been updated with a TON of killer new features. I am working on the revamp, and the new premium member program as well which will include more PM space, and extra features.

I should add, part of the delay has been I started a new full time job and am also gearing up to move to a new house.