Four New Sample in the WEB Site

METAL2000

Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
hi guys
the new sample are very cool and fucking swamped,
so what do you think of the new album ????????

FUCKING GREAT HAH

what do you mean?
you can know about it by the sample it is really fucking great and so riff and the solo is very fucking cool

I think they are really fucking cool .. but i dont care too much for the Deeper vocals... The best part of all the songs on all the samples i think is when The Higher/older vocals come in on Bitter Metallic side !

i dont like the logo change too much either the old one was soo much more fucking cool. the cover is really different. but i do like it.( but thats not the topic so w/e)

Yeah they've done it again, can't wait untill it get's released , also better recorded , the vocals are changed, but musically it's really really good!!

Great job guys!! , but seriously , when are you gonna TOUR Europe ???
fan base is HUGE

I'm really loving these new samples. I think the new vocals are excellent, those deep death metal growls are fuckin brutal man. I also like the new synth players style, he is able to make some really atmospheric parts and he can also play lead(as in Defeat). Of course the the lead and rhythm guitars are still great, but you wouldn't expect any less from Kalmah.

I think this is a new era for Kalmah, and I can only hope that they will tour outside of Finland. And even if they don't I'll make sure to visit Finland to see them some time.

pretty good. Aint shit to they will return though. I wish there were more of the black metalish vocals. I fear i will mish them. Didnt get to hear any fucking guitar solos in the samples. god damnit.

the samples were amazing. i cant wait for it to be released. the vocals might take awhile to get used to, but the guitars were still amazing.

The new song shreds!! Very good reworking of infernal death from what I heard in the sample! I can't wait to hear how the album version of BITTER METALLIC SIDE is!!!!! the riffage in the sample is out of control, I've listened to that 1 min sample so many times over the past year or so. I have very high hopes for this album!

deathxunlimited said:
over the past year? hasn't it only recently come out?

I think hes talking about the 2004 Demo version, which has been on the Kalmah site for quite some time now.