Frank Bello

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
Does anyone have the complete listing of movies that Frank has been in?? While we're at it, do the whole band. But I know that Frank had a tiny role in Joe's Apartment but I also know that he had a big role in some indie film back in 98 or so.

Frank the bass player:

Actor - filmography
Anthrax: Return of the Killer B's Video Anthology (1999) (V) .... Himself
Family Web, The (1998)
Joe's Apartment (1996) .... Stick-Up Man #1

Lookin' to Get Out (1982) .... Maitre D'

Black Gunn (1972) .... Robbe
In Broad Daylight (1971) (TV) .... Sgt. Wilkes

Notable TV Guest Appearances
"NewsRadio" (1995) playing "Himself" in episode: "Negotiation" (episode # 2.8) 28 November 1995

us.imdb.com

I had a TV appearance once.
I played a drunk guy at Mardi Gras. Shocked to see a hairy chest from a hot chick.
Maybe some of you guys seen it?
It was on The Man show.

Boy what a wild time that was. I think my Liver was swollen by the time I got home.

I saw that episode. That was so funny. Which drunk dude were you?
"The Man Show" was so awesome. Hopefully they'll bring it back after Kimmel gets cancelled...

I was the white heavy set guy.
(not the guy looking up at the balcony)
It was hilarious, it was a complete surprise.
They got this crowd of guys shouting for her to pop her top, and when she finally did....it was gross.
However, they edited it.
It really happened, but when they aired it, they showed Jimmy Kimmel standing next to her. When they filmed my reaction, he wasn't there. Otherwise, I would have been suspicious.
Anyway, if anyone at the Chicago show seen it, you now know what I look like, look for me by the beer stand.

Right on. I only remember the guy who was looking up at the hairy chick with a disgusted look on his face.
lol.gif

I'll have to look for you if I see a re-run.

Johnny Ace said:
he kynwynne... settle down... why are you looking for a pic of Mrs. Bello?

Um why do I need to settle down mate??? Ok well I am writing a paper on him and would like his full story that's all....