Frank & Charlie were very cool to meet

weave

Feb 7, 2002
Queens NY
Visit site
Hey I met the guys at the gig the other nite and they were so friendly.Frank was super nice to me and my buddys.He said the new album is the best since Among The Living and that it will hit store's in late Sept.They will tour in the fall and he's pumped up to get out there and play these new songs.Charlie was also very cool and is so proud of the record.He said you will SHIT! when you hear it.He said its there best stuff since Spreading & Among.

Don't you hate when a band has a new album coming out and they keep proclaiming, "This is the best album we've ever done!". And when it finally does come out it totally sucks. I can understand the point that they are trying to get hype up for the upcoming album, but I just hate when that happens.

I'm not saying the new Thrax disc will suck. I'm just making a comment. I'm sure the new Thrax disc will be "the best album ever". ;)

I just hope it does come out this September/October.
We've waited so fucking long...

Yeeeeeah, so FUCKIN LONG! Actually have you ever seen any band that doesn´t proclaim that the following album would be the best? I haven´t ! I´m not saying anything, though. I HOPE I WILL SHIT AFTER HEARING IT!

Originally posted by Stoner Sioux
I hope it sounds in the vein of Among The Living at least!

Hey,

You will be happy to know that from what I've heard(mainly here on the board) the album does have a Among the Living feel to it. Ofcourse, with our man John Bush on the pipes.

Cheerz!

AugDawg