Sentient 6
I, Voyager
-------
tge
EoR

headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif

Can't wait to see Nevemore in Bochum again! They rule everything!
worship.gif

Shit yeah, that is impressive. DNB, I Am the Dog, Garden of Gray...the motherfucking LEARNING. I am appropriately jealous.

yeh, europe gets the learning, but seattle dvd show doesnt. i really wanted to hear that goddamn song, and they didnt play it. bastards.

lordofthesewers said:
was that one of the shows with disturbed?
they BETTER play that next time they come to the states!!!!
otherwise i shall unleash a nuclear winter upon the world to stop global warming!!!!

no Disturbed. (thank god) Headlining show.

Bochum, I'm coming.

MATRICIIIIIDE!!!!

CarpeNoctem said:
Did someone in this forum take pics!!!?
Yeah, DragonLady1 said she'll come and take pics. I think I saw her. She's a quite pretty woman! :)

Hey Anna, I sent you an SMS but you never replied. I thought Warrel was in a terrific mood. I was the American standing outside the bus. There were some guys from Heidelberg there too speaking with the band, and they liked to say, "Dooooooooooo". Funny stuff. Yeah, and absolutely terrific show, best performance of Nevermore I have seen yet. I was screaming out almost every word (I'm not exceptionally acquainted with the first album). I found the new Tyr before the show too. It was a very, very happy day, and when I got back to my room at the early hour of 7 A.M., I was, and am, still very happy.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Hey Anna, I sent you an SMS but you never replied. I thought Warrel was in a terrific mood. I was the American standing outside the bus. There were some guys from Heidelberg there too speaking with the band, and they liked to say, "Dooooooooooo". Funny stuff. Yeah, and absolutely terrific show, best performance of Nevermore I have seen yet. I was screaming out almost every word (I'm not exceptionally acquainted with the first album). I found the new Tyr before the show too. It was a very, very happy day, and when I got back to my room at the early hour of 7 A.M., I was, and am, still very happy.

Yes, sorry I saw the SMS too late :cry: First I was sitting on the steps and then near the entrance..Hmm =/ I was sitting next to the girl with the VERY long hair. Like, I was almost screaming every word. It was such a pleasure, that they played songs form the first album..More than brilliant, there are no normal words to describe!! :Smug:

Yes, she wears an Enslaved Shirt .., stands while the concert next to me, in the first row on the right side.

Where are you going next?

A Trace Of Blood said:

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:kickass:

It was nice meeting you man. Keep up the Dooooooooo-Core, cuz we are the Doooooo-Choir.

Dooooooooooooo

I was standing outside, too^^
I'm the guy with the Blind Guardian shirt