Ludwigsburg last night

N

_nameless

Hello everybody! Hello Warrel! :wave: I am the girl with the long blond hair in the middle of the front row that knows the setlist! :D

The performance was great! :headbang: It was better a lot of better than the show in Bochum and also better than Frankfurt (Bochum < Frankfurt < Ludwigsburg !).

Setlist was the same:
eurosetlist.gif

But they played "Never purify" instead of "The Learning". :(
"Dreaming Neon Black" was perfect, very emotional. I think I saw tears in Warrel's eyes after that song.
And he headbanged a lot, not only the last two songs.

The show was so great, I can't describe it. I can't wait to see Nevermore again, but I think I have to wait a long time... :cry:

--------
One question:
In the song "This Godless Endeavor", what does Warrel sing between the lines "I feel helpless and alone, trapped on the third stone" and "Sitting here sideways on a cold stone floor "? Is it "godless away"? :confused: I'm not sure...

_nameless said:
One question:
In the song "This Godless Endeavor", what does Warrel sing between the lines "I feel helpless and alone, trapped on the third stone" and "Sitting here sideways on a cold stone floor "? Is it "godless away"? :confused: I'm not sure...
How funny, that part and the little acoustic thing that leads into it is my favorite part of the whole album

Great pics! Thank you! :)

Originally Posted by Cybermax
I thought the show in Frankfurt was better. It still ruled though.

Why do you think that the show in Frankfurt was better? I can agree that the setlist was better, because "The Learning" is one of the best songs and they didn't play it in Ludwigsburg. But I think that the performance was a lot of better in Ludwigsburg, it was more enthuastic.

By the way, I saw you at both locations, I think :)

Nice! :) Where were you standing?

Hi _nameless.

I saw you too. In fact I was (when Mercenary played) right behind you. You were on the stage at the end of the Nevermore set.

I was also in Frankfurt last week and I can't say which show was better. Nevermore was absolutly great.

_nameless said:
Why do you think that the show in Frankfurt was better? I can agree that the setlist was better, because "The Learning" is one of the best songs and they didn't play it in Ludwigsburg. But I think that the performance was a lot of better in Ludwigsburg, it was more enthuastic.

Nice! :) Where were you standing?

Well, IMHO the crowd was WAY more enthusiastic in Frankfurt.
I was kind a standing in front of Loomis 2nd or 3rd row (Frankfurt and Lburg).

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
great show indeed...

next time you really gotta play utopia, kay?

I'd like to see/hear "Believe in nothing" next time. Or "We disintegrate".

Anybody knows if there is a live DVD/CD coming out sometimes?

Originally Posted by Sieghold
Hi _nameless.

I saw you too. In fact I was (when Mercenary played) right behind you. You were on the stage at the end of the Nevermore set.

Hello! :wave:
Mhh, I can't remember the person behind me when Mecenary played. Too many unknown people...
Yes, I was on the stage at the end of the set and it was quite funny! :)

Originally Posted by Sieghold
Anybody knows if there is a live DVD/CD coming out sometimes?
At the end of the year, I thought...

Well, IMHO the crowd was WAY more enthusiastic in Frankfurt.
:) At the beginning of the set the crowd in Ludwigsburg was so enthusiastic that it was hard to survive in the front row! ;) I have many black spots all over my body. But that's a part of it! :D Frankfurt was more pleasant concerning this.

_nameless said:
At the end of the year, I thought...
Sorry, I was wrong.

Warrel in an interview:
"We have people who keep sending us in these bootleg tapes from shows we did dating all the way back to the first shows we did in the States when we were opening for Death. We're actually thinking of putting that all on a DVD which we're going to release late next year, and we've actually already started putting together parts for it."

_nameless said:
Sorry, I was wrong.

Hi,

hm, bootleg shootings... it would be better if they're recording a whole show in a good quality. Such complex music needs a very good sound.

Let's wait and see.