Nevermore @ Patronaat, Haarlem.

Corsnor

Insignificant, am I ?
Jun 26, 2005
Utrecht, Holand
www.corsnor.web-log.nl
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT @ Show. Best show I've ever seen. Mostly because they fukking played The Learning!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: .

Setlist I remember:

- Born
- My Acid Words
- Dreaming Neon Black
- 7 Thongues of God
- The Learning ( :OMG: )
- This Godless Endeavor
- Beyond Within
- Final Prrrrrroduct (as Warrel called it :) wich started off wrong wich made Van laugh out loud :p )
- Narcosynthesis
- Riverdragon
- Sound of Silence
- Heart Collector
- Ending: ENEMIES OF REALITYY. :headbang: .

Ok even better than Opeth last Wednesday, and that was REALLY good. Nuff said.

Corsnor said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT @ Show. Best show I've ever seen. Mostly because they fukking played The Learning!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: .

Download, process, analyze :D

Cool! I remember seeing them do that one at Smiler Coogans in 2000. Did the Sentient One get all the words in order this time? :p

Thanks for the report!

Oh, I do hope they decide to omit this one when they return to the States but I have a feeling they probably won't.

- Sound of Silence

:wave:

OMG!! I should have been there. The Learning!!

Hey Twisted Sister. It was nice to meet you in Tilburg and Haarlem. :wave: How was the show at Bochum?

@Hawk It was really nice to meet you too. I´ll tell more about the weekend in another thread tonight if I´ll find the time.
The show in Bochum will be on September 27th, next tuesday. Now I´ll have to count the days again, *grrrrr......But I guess I´m gonna see the shows in Osnabrück and Frankfurt, too. I know I´m kinda crazy, but the guys just convinced me... :Spin: