Frankfurt show last night

A Trace Of Blood said:
She was wearing the Enslaved "Ruun" shirt I believe.

yes that was me :)
the show was AMAZING! dunno why but this was maybe one of the most impressive Nevermore shows I've seen so far. I loved the setlist and the atmosphere in the crowd, was headbanging in the first rows and had lots of fun (thanx to german apple wine too hehe) :kickass:
Also really liked the suport bands, specially Courageous!!!!
I dont think Warrel was in a bad mood tho :err:

and yes of course I took pics, online now at www.photopit.com
(I know there are many of Chris this time but since there was no photopit I was mostly standing on his side... and just to say: Chris rules!)

nevermore18.jpg

nevermore13.jpg

Cybermax said:
Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:kickass:

It was nice meeting you man. Keep up the Dooooooooo-Core, cuz we are the Doooooo-Choir.

You were the one with the Candlemass shirt, yeah? I'll be in Heidelberg a bit starting in October, when I get my semester ticket for free travel within Hessen and to selected places like Heidelberg and Mainz.

CarpeNoctem said:
Yes, sorry I saw the SMS too late :cry: First I was sitting on the steps and then near the entrance..Hmm =/ I was sitting next to the girl with the VERY long hair. Like, I was almost screaming every word. It was such a pleasure, that they played songs form the first album..More than brilliant, there are no normal words to describe!! :Smug:

Yes, she wears an Enslaved Shirt .., stands while the concert next to me, in the first row on the right side.

Where are you going next?

I was sitting next to the steps drinking an Erdinger before the show. I don't remember anyone specifically with REALLY long hair. I was screaming along too. It was such a terrific time. The next concert I'm going to for sure is Tyr/Wintersun/Amon Amarth and I'm seeing Agalloch at some point too.