Frederik Johansson

Thanx for all your replies!
Finally I know that DT Fredrik Johansson is not married to the Ace of Base girl.
I learned that there is an army of guitar playing Fredrik Johanssons in Gothenburg.
And I found out that DT fans from Gothenburg don't know a lot more than DT fans from around the world ;-)
So when I will visit Gothenburg some day and I see a young guitarist I will say: "Hello Fredrik, how do you do?" ;-)

Thanx

MetalOfHonor

BTW to the guy who finds the nick MetalOfHonor funny. It is unfortunately not my creation. It is the title of an album from the American band "TT Quick" which was released in the mid 80s.

Originally posted by MetalOfHonor
Thanx for all your replies!
Finally I know that DT Fredrik Johansson is not married to the Ace of Base girl.
I learned that there is an army of guitar playing Fredrik Johanssons in Gothenburg.
And I found out that DT fans from Gothenburg don't know a lot more than DT fans from around the world ;-)
So when I will visit Gothenburg some day and I see a young guitarist I will say: "Hello Fredrik, how do you do?" ;-)

Thanx

MetalOfHonor

BTW to the guy who finds the nick MetalOfHonor funny. It is unfortunately not my creation. It is the title of an album from the American band "TT Quick" which was released in the mid 80s.

That's what we're here for. :)