Free Assorted Samples

setyouranchor

Celestial Recordings
May 17, 2010
North Wales, UK
http://www.mediafire.com/?nyzzxnzl0ya

Heres one of the sample CDs which my college tutor made when he worked for a few different companies back in the day. He owned various studios around the UK and Europe but he's yet to tell me where, when, etc he's pretty seclusive! I'll get it out of him asap :p

Anyway, hes given me permission to put this up on here and distribute freely :)

Heres a list of the folders in the pack:

808 hits, 909 hits, Atmospheres, Big Beat Kit, Cymbals, D&B Power Kit, D&B SFX Kit 1, 2, 3, 4, D&B Wet Kit, Dance Kit 1, Electro Kicks, Electro Hats, Electro Percussion, Electro Snares, Gated Hits, Hip Hop Kit, House Kit, Jungle Basic Kit, Kicks, Mallet Kit, Noises Long, Noises Short, NRG Kit, Percussion, Reversed, Rock Pearl Kit, Roland Kit, SFX Kit 6, Snares, Studio Kit 1, Timberland Kit, Toms, Urban Sounds, Vinyl Snapshots, Wood Wind

Let me know what you guys think!

Uh, okay? :err: This is a metalforum and not hiphop/dance/disco forum. I guess no one here care about drums samples made for that. Are you sure you have posted in the right forum? 808 hits, 909 hits bla bla=:puke:

Um okay... if you actually the read whole list you would see there is plenty of real samples of toms, kicks, snares etc

If you don't want the pack, don't download it. I'm sure there are people on here that may find the samples of use. Not every single person on this forum produces JUST metal.

Don't be so fucking ungrateful.

Um okay... if you actually the read whole list you would see there is plenty of real samples of toms, kicks, snares etc

If you don't want the pack, don't download it. I'm sure there are people on here that may find the samples of use. Not every single person on this forum produces JUST metal.

Don't be so fucking ungrateful.

haha oh SNAP

Cool stuff. Definitely some good tom, kit and cymbal samples in here. Besides that I can honestly say I didn't have anything close to some of the samples in here, thanks!

Mad props to setyouranchor :kickass:
+1 to being all like "WTF?!" at anyone..... especially anyone aspiring to be an engineer.... who goes retarded at the thought of free samples.
Grow up, idiot. There are MULTITUDES of metal bands who use electronic samples in their music. Get over it.
back to you, setyouranchor. keep doing your thing my brother in metal :headbang:

Mad props to setyouranchor :kickass:
+1 to being all like "WTF?!" at anyone..... especially anyone aspiring to be an engineer.... who goes retarded at the thought of free samples.
Grow up, idiot. There are MULTITUDES of metal bands who use electronic samples in their music. Get over it.
back to you, setyouranchor. keep doing your thing my brother in metal :headbang:
+1111111111

http://www.mediafire.com/?nyzzxnzl0ya

Heres one of the sample CDs which my college tutor made when he worked for a few different companies back in the day. He owned various studios around the UK and Europe but he's yet to tell me where, when, etc he's pretty seclusive! I'll get it out of him asap :p

Anyway, hes given me permission to put this up on here and distribute freely :)

Heres a list of the folders in the pack:

808 hits, 909 hits, Atmospheres, Big Beat Kit, Cymbals, D&B Power Kit, D&B SFX Kit 1, 2, 3, 4, D&B Wet Kit, Dance Kit 1, Electro Kicks, Electro Hats, Electro Percussion, Electro Snares, Gated Hits, Hip Hop Kit, House Kit, Jungle Basic Kit, Kicks, Mallet Kit, Noises Long, Noises Short, NRG Kit, Percussion, Reversed, Rock Pearl Kit, Roland Kit, SFX Kit 6, Snares, Studio Kit 1, Timberland Kit, Toms, Urban Sounds, Vinyl Snapshots, Wood Wind

Let me know what you guys think!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!