Free Assorted Samples

I die a little every time metal heads confirm my prejudices. I only read page 1 on this thread and it was enough to make me feel emarrassed.

You say you can't use these samples in metal? Try using your brain first, might go better that way. Ignorant metal heads are not better than conservative christians. Whenever you have the chance to try something new and be creative, you'd rather say no to it and go with what has worked so far? Sounds like Mr. Pope to me!

Sorry for the rant and thanks for the samples, it's very appreciated!

Edit: Now I skimmed through page 2 and... sorry guys, I know I'm just contributing to the retardedness but I can't hold back:

In my time here no one has told me to "shut the fuck up" nor have I said that to anyone else.

Nobody has told you that? Damn! Well it's about time people did then. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Don't come in here arguing with someone who is taking the time and effort to share samples. Just stay out of the thread if you don't want the samples, nobody is force-feeding you with them.

Hey, dude :headbang: Just wondering if you've made any progress with that second batch. No rush, I guess I just loved the first ones so much that I'm back for another hit. Are you sure you didn't slip some crack in that sample pack? :lol:

Yo man, sorry I've been a bit lazy recently! I been away on holiday and I've only been on my laptop once or twice without my hard drive.

Tomorrow!

And yeh, that first pack was laced with so much crack you wouldn't believe :)