Free Assorted Samples

yep, can't understand the reactions either.
probably everyone here wouldn't use anything but slate and sneap samples with smeap ampsettings and C4 preset.
trying something new could be dangrous ;)

+1000

I really don't understand why some people would give me shit for giving you all FREE samples?! There's some awesome sounds in there, especially the toms IMO. Tons of metal bands use electronic samples! And even if you dont think so, why not build up a sweet sample collection anyway... for FREE!

I have some more of his CD sets which I havnt even looked at yet. Damn coursework :( I'll be sure to upload if I find anything good though.

But anyway, thank you for all the kind words and welcomes bromosexuals :) I'll be uploading lots more of my own productions over this summer. I'm still learning and this forum has helped a SHIT load. I'm trying as best as I can to steer clear of all the standard questions such as "SNEAPZZ C4?!" "SLATEZZ SNARE? 12A?!" etc etc and find as many different approaches as I can.

Pleased to meet you all! I'm Seb

Well I can answer the C4 question for you ......

Don't bother, just get a multiband comp and set it to YOUR needs ;)

Haha I know dude I was kidding :p

I never stick to factory presets. In the words of Ermz: They're only useful on the original source

They can be good to learn from though. "Why is this like this?" etc

Dont worry, I've read the Ermz Production Tips numerous times now :)

First I would say thanks you for sharing this man:headbang:
Cuently DL so can say anything about but I will enjoy for sure;)

Btw, don't care about stupid comment;)

Uh, okay? :err: This is a metalforum and not hiphop/dance/disco forum. I guess no one here care about drums samples made for that. Are you sure you have posted in the right forum? 808 hits, 909 hits bla bla=:puke:

Amazing how people these days can complain and bitch about something for free.

begin sarcasm:
How dare you offer for 100% free, something that I personally don't have any interest. How dare you sir!
/end sarcasm

Uh, okay? :err: This is a metalforum and not hiphop/dance/disco forum. I guess no one here care about drums samples made for that. Are you sure you have posted in the right forum? 808 hits, 909 hits bla bla=:puke:

what the fuck are you talking about? I didn't download this but I'm sure there's a bunch of useful stuff in it. Just because it doesn't have SuperMetalKick002 doesn't mean it's not good or useful for people on "metal forums"

Thanks setyouranchor, don't listen to half the idiots around here.

Im waaaay more into electro and dance than the mind numbingly boring breakdown core thats being produced in metal these days so yea speak for yourself man im very glad he posted these samples

I don't know, there's about a billion free samples online. Not to mention that every magazine that you buy these days comes with 4Gb+ of free samples. Our own drum samples meta shits on this junk. This is a metal forum, if you want non metal samples go to another forum. I've only been hanging around here for about a year and every day I see it sliding towards a place where I don't want it to be.

I don't know, there's about a billion free samples online. Not to mention that every magazine that you buy these days comes with 4Gb+ of free samples. Our own drum samples meta shits on this junk. This is a metal forum, if you want non metal samples go to another forum. I've only been hanging around here for about a year and every day I see it sliding towards a place where I don't want it to be.

Have you not read any of the previous comments?

Dude, shut the fuck up.

Dude, shut the fuck up.

+1 lol

I don't even think of this as a strictly "metal" forum anymore... to me it's more like recording.org(or whatever that forum was) except without the uptight assholes that wish it was 1965 still. I'm sure you guys know the one I'm talking about.

Dude, shut the fuck up.

I've read all the the previous comments. You're only hearing what you want to hear and only interpreting things the way you want to interpret them.
I fully understand that we take all types on this forum.

I've been Sneaping for a while now. I come here to learn things. I've tried to help people out where I can. I know I've helped some folks out and they've help me. In my time here no one has told me to "shut the fuck up" nor have I said that to anyone else. Another perfect example of where we are heading.

Let me know what you guys think!

I let you know what I thought. If you don't like it then leave here. If you can't take it then don't post it.

:lol: look at you guys acting like a bunch of little bitches. Holy crap.
SERIOUSLY? Is it not possible for a single thread to exist without you slapping eachother about the face like schoolyard kiddies?

A) Dude posted samples
B) Retarded happened