Free Assorted Samples

I only told you to shut the fuck up because the same point has already been made and the guy also got told by numerous people. Im not going to continue arguing with you because every point has been made.

ANYWAY

No worries everybody else!

I'm gonna have a browse through the other sample CD's he made and make sure there are twice as many 808s, six times as many electro snares and 10000000 x more hip hop beats. Fuck ultimate metal. This is ultimate DDR now!

I kid :)

I don't know, there's about a billion free samples online. Not to mention that every magazine that you buy these days comes with 4Gb+ of free samples. Our own drum samples meta shits on this junk. This is a metal forum, if you want non metal samples go to another forum. I've only been hanging around here for about a year and every day I see it sliding towards a place where I don't want it to be.

Then do us all a favor and click the red X. Nobody likes a whiner.

@OP: Thanks for the samples, man! I'm looking forward to using some of those 808s!

My singer came up this weekend and I totally busted these samples out for a new track. I'm nearly finished tracking guitars and piano. I'll post a clip when I get a rough mix down. :headbang:
I am LOVING these!!!

begin sarcasm:
How dare you offer for 100% free, something that I personally don't have any interest. How dare you sir!
/end sarcasm

Anytime anyone else bitches in this thread we should just quote this and make that the response.

FFS its free, if you don't want it, then dont take it.

I've downloaded the samples before I read all the crap on that thread...just can't believe it, lol.

My point of view is that a retarded-jealous-wannabe-soundman-thingy is just like ghosts, if you ignore them and don't talk back when he talks to you, he will eventually go away by himself because these guys feed on the attention we gave them...just let them starve.

I haven't got time to check the samples yet, I'll let you know what I think soon!

thanks for the samples dude, susre the majority i cant use for metal but that doesnt mean they arent usefull, ill prob put them to good use in my own my personal electronic project, some nice toms though, cant complain really

I need some electro samples from time to time, and fact that I don't have to move my ass away from this forum to get them for free is just awesome! I don't want to go to some ultimate tekno forum, I like it here.

Thank you sir.