Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
Christmas_Poster.jpg

http://www.earache.com for more info

map etc

http://www.rescuerooms.com/contact.htm

Hi Lee

It's gonna be a real metal night :headbang:
Don't miss out on those FREE tickets and get texting!

Dragonfolker said:
Oh yeah I was wondering,

Are drinks free as well?? If so I am strapping my self on a rocket, then direct it towards the UK and I'm there for the party!!! :hotjump:

DF

Hi Dragonfolker

No free drinks I'm afraid! Still it will be one great night :headbang:

I texted for my tickets the day they were announced, its gonna be a very special gig for me 'cos a) Biomechanical at Bloodstock 2002 were the first band I ever saw live, I've been to over 40 gigs since but still that set was something very special. But more importantly b) Decapitated are not only one of my 4 faveroite bands ever but they are also the band that got me into Metal in the first place (Nihility was the first Metal album I bought at the tender age of 17:D).

I'll be at the front, banging my head away all night\m/

Existenz: Good to see another Akira (the Magna) fan:D, loved the film but the books had so much more

Baletempest said:
I texted for my tickets the day they were announced, its gonna be a very special gig for me 'cos a) Biomechanical at Bloodstock 2002 were the first band I ever saw live, I've been to over 40 gigs since but still that set was something very special. But more importantly b) Decapitated are not only one of my 4 faveroite bands ever but they are also the band that got me into Metal in the first place (Nihility was the first Metal album I bought at the tender age of 17:D).

I'll be at the front, banging my head away all night\m/

Woah Biomechanical the first band you ever saw live!

I think we're in for a really great night of head banging, :headbang: I know the guys will be seriously partying after their set, so go and say hi to them.

Baletempest said:
Existenz: Good to see another Akira (the Magna) fan:D, loved the film but the books had so much more

I love the films, haven't read the books but I think I''ll try one now :)
See you on the 20th & welcome to the Biomech board!

I texted 3 times, but so far have only received 1 pair of tickets.

Does anyone know if they have all been sent out yet?

Im intending on bringing a car full for this one

sf said:
I texted 3 times, but so far have only received 1 pair of tickets.

Does anyone know if they have all been sent out yet?

Im intending on bringing a car full for this one

Hi

See if the tickets arrive on Monday, if not let me know and I'll contact Earache for you.

Can't wait to party!

Well, it's the day of the Xmas party and before I make a move to the Rescue Rooms I wanted to say to anyone who will be at the gig: Have fun and we will see you all there :headbang: :headbang:

Looking forward to it!!

:headbang:

See you later :wave:

Sherry x :Spin:

Edit- Or not as the case may be

Set off for Nottingham and had to turn back 'cos Lisa was unwell.

To say I am disappointed is a bit of an understatement!!

sf said:
Looking forward to it!!

:headbang:

See you later :wave:

Sherry x :Spin:

Edit- Or not as the case may be

Set off for Nottingham and had to turn back 'cos Lisa was unwell.

To say I am disappointed is a bit of an understatement!!

Just got back from a mad night! Sorry you couldn't make it! :( Hope Lisa is feeling better.

Great night of drinking and Metal! I'll be putting up some photo's in a few days!