Free Eventide Channel Strip Plugin :-O

I just finally got a new computer and I'm trying to keep it free of Viruses,and I consider anything by PACE to be a virus.I had to have an exorcism done on my last computer to get rid of that nasty PACE rootkit.I just can't see anyone installing a PACE license manager for 1 12 year old plugin.

I've never had any problems at all with PACE or iLok.

Yes, it happen to me. Go through your browsers history and go back to the page you where redirected to after you filled in your info. The page is called called: "Eventide PlugIn License Promotion" DL links are there. They do not email the installer.

Thanks!!!

The iLok hater's club is starting to get old. There are plenty of companies who make software I don't use for various different reasons. All I've ever done about it is not use it.... far out I know :lol:

The plugin is new and price is going up to $250 next month.
Well the GUI looks the same as some plug ins I have from them from 2003.

So don't install it. Plenty of us have no issues with pace/ilok and plenty of us are stoked to get a free channel strip.
Like I said I finally got a new desktop computer and I've had issues with them in the past,I'm trying to keep it clean so no Pace or FlexNet anything on it.I'm not saying ilok isn't useful in certain situations,but not mission critical or live use.On a laptop or Surface type tablet there are often only 1 or 2 USB ports and you need at least 1 for the audio interface so a dongle seems ridiculous.

I've never had any problems at all with PACE or iLok.
Well brian_kilco in post number 3 above here was having problems with the VST in Reaper,and I've seen plenty,but I'm glad you haven't had any problems.

it is difficult to install.
i can´t even get it to work at all, since it needs an internet connection (my music pc will never even know what the internet is).

don´t see too much of a reason to install it either, got everything in it as a dedicated plugin

INSTRUCTIONS

Q: Where do I get an Access Code for the Eventide UltraChannel plug-in Giveaway?
A: Use coupon code 0F736710

1. Download & Install the iLok License Manager
2. Restart Computer (Would not work for me without restart)
3. Open iLok License Manager and sign in with your iLok account info
4. Return to Eventide UltraChannel page and enter information in the form at bottom of page. (I had to do this TWICE for it to work)
5. Save license to your iLok via the iLok License Manager
6. Open email with installer download link and click the damn link

Mac OSX Installer for 32/64bit AAX/AU/VST
Windows Installer for 32/64bit AAX and VST

I don't know if these will work for everyone, let us know if they do!

6. Install the plugin
7. Fuck shit up
8. Get rich as hell

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download & Install the iLok License Manager
2. Restart Computer (Would not work for me without restart)
3. Open iLok License Manager and sign in with your iLok account info
4. Return to and enter information in the form at bottom of page. (I had to do this TWICE for it to work)
5. Save license to your iLok via the iLok License Manager
6. Open email with installer download link and click the damn link
6. Install the plugin
7. Fuck shit up
8. Get rich as hell

I DON'T UNDERSTAND CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A GUIDE IN MS PAINT

I DON'T UNDERSTAND CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A GUIDE IN MS PAINT

cthulusnewzulubbq.png

just played a few minutes with it. i think it´s awesome!
the micropitchshift is great for thickening and exciting vocals. GET IT!

The plugin just stopped working for me today. DAW tells me that license service is not running - iLok manager has no problems and says it's activated. Does anybody has the same problem?