Free Graphic Designs?

benjy

Jun 8, 2012
Would anyone on the forum be willing to do a free graphic design for my EP? I have a rough sketch/acrylic. It is a relatively simple design. Pm if you are willing to help me out. Thank you!

I somehow would be interested, but on the other hand it always gets me a bit offended.
It's like asking for someone to record your EP for free or something like that.

Many people try to tell you "this is a great reference for you work, think about the future"
and stuff, but in the end, just because it's called freelancer, it doens't mean it's free.
Sure, I've worked for free before, but only when I got time on projects I liked, stuff that's
similar to the things I do in my freetime.
But most of the time, people who want you to work for free are never statisfied and won't
treat you like a business partner.

Sorry to be that guy, but I am in a bad mood and had to get it out.

If you really want someone from the board to do it, the best idea imho would be to put the
sketch up here, so we don't have to ask and if somebody is interested, he could hit you up.

Just had to post this and I agree with StefTD.

l.gif

Thanks for the response, I fell like I asked that the wrong way, I'm sorry for that. I'll lost a picture later and if you guys wouldn't mind helping me out I would really appreciate it. Again the design is honestly super simple and it won't take much to make me happy haha.

you should have posted the design first and then ask for tips
how to make it better. maybe someone would like it then and take a shot at it.

Soultrash is right, this board for example is my hobby, but graphics is my business, so I always get
a bit offended if something like this is asked.

It's not like most of the guys here doing this stuff are little guys with cracked photoshop and no clue,
there are several professional guys who are really, really good at what they're doing (way better than me :D )

I understand. I'll post a little acrylic I did tonight and we can go from there.

Honestly I can't afford more than $100 and I realize a good cover is art and like music, cost a lot of money.