Free Grey Skies Fallen albums.

I will gladly take them from you :)

I've already listened to some and it sounds good.

I like what I hear.

Thanks Rick!

At their time I bought "The fate of angels" and "Tomorrow´s in doubt".

Excellent stuff. Songs like "Dream the day away", "The great fall" or "Athena" are amazing

Just downloading "Two way mirror". I guess it will be as good as the other ones.

Any chances of doing the same with "A dark serenade" demo?

I hope to see you playing live one day but living in Spain it´ll be difficult. But I thought the same relating Noverbers Doom ann I saw them two times during european tour...

Rick, you know we've always been a fan of you guys, and I think this is a very gracious thing your doing. I hope it helps take you guys to the next step! Everyone should take advantage of Rick and Grey Skies Fallen's generosity, and check this out.

No problem man. I was sitting around thinking of ways to possibly generate some interest in the band. We're obviously no good at doing that. This idea popped into my head, and I was like "Fuck it."

I've gotten over 100 emails since last night about this, and a bunch of CD orders.

We want to go and record album #4 this summer, but we really need to have some kind of savings before going in this time.

Thanks Rick!

At their time I bought "The fate of angels" and "Tomorrow´s in doubt".

Excellent stuff. Songs like "Dream the day away", "The great fall" or "Athena" are amazing

Just downloading "Two way mirror". I guess it will be as good as the other ones.

Any chances of doing the same with "A dark serenade" demo?

I hope to see you playing live one day but living in Spain it´ll be difficult. But I thought the same relating Noverbers Doom ann I saw them two times during european tour...

Hey Marco, glad you dig the stuff, and thanks for the kind words! Two Way Mirror is a lot different from the first two...this one is more "prog" sounding I guess...fedinitely more mellow. Don't worry though, the next album will be heavy. :)

As for us playing live, I doubt we'll ever get the chance to do any kind of real tour, so unless you plan on coming to New York on vacation, you may have to settle for live video clips. lol

I've had these two sitting in my cd rack for some time now:

GREY SKIES FALLEN- Tomorrow's In Doubt
GREY SKIES FALLEN- The Fate Of Angels

Been awhile since I listened to em, these things happen with close to 10000 cds, I remember liking them both though. Didn't know there was a third, I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

Holy shit @ owning 10,000 CD's!!!

Yeah, it can be a hassle though, deciding what to listen to can take forever! Plus my walls all look like this:

CDs.JPG

Just listened "Two way mirror" and what can I say... Rick, congratulations again!!!
I don´t mind at all mellow stuff. I love all kind of quality stuff and "Two way mirror" is excellent. Songs like "This sinking feeling" or "Two way mirror" are among the best of your career. I suggest you for the next album a mix between mellow and heavy stuff.

I´ve never been in NYC but having the chance of seeing Grey Skies Fallen could be a reason (among others) of travelling there. Maybe a gig with Grey Skies Fallen, Novembers Doom, Daylight Dies and While Heaven Wept.

A Journey´s End: What I sad day for me! LOL. I felt so proud of my 5000 cd, 1000 vynils and 1000 tapes... Amazing collection!!!!