Free Grey Skies Fallen albums.

Just listened "Two way mirror" and what can I say... Rick, congratulations again!!!
I don´t mind at all mellow stuff. I love all kind of quality stuff and "Two way mirror" is excellent. Songs like "This sinking feeling" or "Two way mirror" are among the best of your career. I suggest you for the next album a mix between mellow and heavy stuff.

I´ve never been in NYC but having the chance of seeing Grey Skies Fallen could be a reason (among others) of travelling there. Maybe a gig with Grey Skies Fallen, Novembers Doom, Daylight Dies and While Heaven Wept.

A Journey´s End: What I sad day for me! LOL. I felt so proud of my 5000 cd, 1000 vynils and 1000 tapes... Amazing collection!!!!

Hey man, glad you liked Two Way Mirror! I enjoyed making that album most. The next one is pretty much exactly as you said it should be: a mix of styles. Right now, it's looking to be heavier than mellow, but there will be a good amount of TWM-styled stuff.

As for shows...we played a lot around here last summer, and most of them were horrible experiences. Playing for 10 people on a good night. lol! So we stopped playing for a while. Now we have a gig on the 16th of Feb. in Manhattan that is looking like it's gonna be well worth our while. We're gonna break out 30 minutes of brand new material that night. It sounded awesome in practice tonight, and I can't wait to play it live.

In regards to us and ND playing, Paul can tell ya, we played a lot of cool gigs together back in the day! Some of my personal favorite shows are ones we played with those guys. Paul, the night we played at L'amours, was that the night Otep was playing in the main room?

Talk about getting the shaft!

Yeah, we've played with Rick and company in the past many time, and it's always a great time. I'd love to play with Them again.

Marco Spain: As for a gig with Novembers Doom, Grey Skies Fallen, Daylight Dies, and While Heaven Wept... On paper it sounds like a good idea, but honestly a show like that would draw poorly. People seem to want variety at shows these days, and while none of the 4 bands sound alike, we're all lumped into the same category, and non "doom" fans won't even give it a try. We've played "doom" shows in NY before, opening for Reverend Bizarre, and after an 18 hour drive, to play in front of 15 people isn't something I care to do ever again. I guess it should have been worse, when Reverend Bizarre played, the 15 thinned out to about 8. A miserable night all around.

Yeah, we've played with Rick and company in the past many time, and it's always a great time. I'd love to play with Them again.

Marco Spain: As for a gig with Novembers Doom, Grey Skies Fallen, Daylight Dies, and While Heaven Wept... On paper it sounds like a good idea, but honestly a show like that would draw poorly. People seem to want variety at shows these days, and while none of the 4 bands sound alike, we're all lumped into the same category, and non "doom" fans won't even give it a try. We've played "doom" shows in NY before, opening for Reverend Bizarre, and after an 18 hour drive, to play in front of 15 people isn't something I care to do ever again. I guess it should have been worse, when Reverend Bizarre played, the 15 thinned out to about 8. A miserable night all around.

Yeah Paul, I assume it´s sad but true. I was only expressing a will in terms of quality bands. I guess there is no doom scene in the States and you have to combine packages in order to get decent audiences. In Spain it´s quite similar. I recall Doomination of Europe 2003 (Morgion, Mourning Beloveth, The Prophecy). They played a wednesday in Madrid with Desire from Portugal and Autumnal (an amazing band from Madrid that you should check). Autumnal started at 9:00 pm, maybe 100 people (a lot of them friends). There were different delays and as a result Morgion started a 2:15 a.m.!!!! a pity ´cause only remained 30 people. However, it was amazing seeing Morgion and Mourning Beloveth in Madrid... like it was seeing in two gigs Novembers Doom, Agalloch and Saturnus and with a pack venue like Biebob in Vooselaar.!

I must confess that I haven't heard about this band, but now I'll sure give it a try! Quite a courageous move from a band, I really hope that it's worth of doing.

I'm editor in finnish metal magazine called Miasma. Would you mind if put this in news on our website? I'm sure you would gain a bunch of finnish fans soon :)

I must confess that I haven't heard about this band, but now I'll sure give it a try! Quite a courageous move from a band, I really hope that it's worth of doing.

I'm editor in finnish metal magazine called Miasma. Would you mind if put this in news on our website? I'm sure you would gain a bunch of finnish fans soon :)

Hey man, thanks for checking it out! It would be killer if you could post the news on your site. It's greatly appreciated!

The site is down again. We had to switch hosting places, and I guess our web guy needs to finish switching it over. Hopefully he signs on soon and reads my emails. haha! Once it's back up, we'll have 2000 GB per month of bandwidth. That should be more than enough to handle the traffic. lol

that's what dan swano thought when he put up swano.com with all the mp3,s and they downloaded half a terabyte from him in no time ;)

Those old unicorn mp3s? I lost mine when my old Nomad crashed. I need to get those again.

yeah those unicorn demo's... A Collection of Worlds II has GOT to be the best demo ANY band has EVER made! :worship:

he uploaded those and a shitload of other demos. Steel, kickass EoS demos (the EoS uncreation version is really cool) etc...

if you want i can upload it for you, just drop me a pm how i can get them to you :)

yeah those unicorn demo's... A Collection of Worlds II has GOT to be the best demo ANY band has EVER made! :worship:

he uploaded those and a shitload of other demos. Steel, kickass EoS demos (the EoS uncreation version is really cool) etc...

if you want i can upload it for you, just drop me a pm how i can get them to you :)

Expect a PM shortly.
:)