Free Lockerz Invites if anyone wants one!

If you need a postcode go to www.randompostcode.com (my own site) and select a country - for example ireland has no postcodes so i used a new york post code

i've invited a heap load of people today and i haven't got my points yet, i just have 24 so far - i presume they will tot up in the next few days or else im going to chew customer support

This seems to be buggy as hell... accepted invites don't show up as points and it said twice now that I "missed" the daily, which is bullshit since I logged in in time.

did you log in on US time correctly? also if you want your 2 login points make sure you log out and re-log in the next day - its working perfect for me!

Yeah, correctly on US time... I did never log out though, just been closing my browser.

Edit: So logging out, I got my 2 points for logging in today. But it still says I missed the daily for today and the invites don't show up as points. I've read somewhere that many people experience the thing with the invites due to a bug... but the thing with the dailies sucks.

like i done today's dailies and i got 4 points, and logged in i got 2 points - i dont know, try contacting customer support then. dont forget the site still is in a "beta" ish stage - they haven't rolled out all the features yet

Ross, did you get the points for your invites yet? I had several friends sign up, it says they accepted but I didn't get the points.

Dude is there no other way to get points? Only invites and 1 daily?

That's going to be a mission!

there is but you have to get 20 mates to signup first - then you join the zlist or something and the more you do the more points you get

and yes i've got my points, it took around 30 hours or so for them to come through but i got them

How are we supposed to win anything if there's nothing there?
It all says "coming soon".

:/

you earn points by invites & logging in - when you join the zlist or whatever its called after inviting 20 members you get to play games, watch videos and do other crap that earns you points

Will be interesting to see how fast the stuff will be unavailable again once it's "redemption" time. If there's only few stuff available and everybody goes ballistic, this miht turn out to be pretty pointless. We'll see...

It's kinda ironic though, that they've "run out" of the desktops wallpapers you can redeem.