[FREE Logic Video] Superior 2.0 - X-Drum Pad

Waterboy

 Certified iPod Trainer
Jan 22, 2007
Baton Rouge, La.
Just posted another video.
This one is a quickie on Superior 2 - and how to instantiate the X-Drum pads to customize your kit using pieces from other kits, etc.

Hope you enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRgvzjK7sG0&feature=channel_page]Superior 2 ..... X-Drum[/ame]

Take care.

@ The Broodwich: very, very nice thing to say. Thanks very much for that. I am glad that you get a giggle out of the videos - that's mostly what I am aiming at.

@ tboner: As long you as kind folks keep watchin' - I will keep makin' 'em. Thank you for the kind words.

@ Charlie E.: I think that you will enjoy Superior 2 - not to mention ... there will be some more kit releases very soon ..... (very cool stuff!).

Thank y'all for taking the time to watch and reply. I hope that you stay tuned & take care.

'sup, Noodles!

I hope that you enjoy - although it is kinda a dull video (IMHO).

Not too funny or anything - but I still hope that you get a kick out of it.

Take care,

Scott

Some really interesting stuff.. You really show off the EZ drummer range to its full extent!

Keep making these videos ,... You should consider putting them together on a DVD and selling them :p

@ Noodles: thanks, man. I really appreciate the compliment. I enjoy making the videos - but I fear that the second I asked for somebody to pay more than a dollar for a DVD, they wouldn't seem quite as watchable. But it is fun to think about .... [drool falls on keyboard, while making Homer Simpson sound]

@ PXZ: thanks for that. I am glad you got a kick out of it.

@ Melodeath: thanks so much for the kind words. That really is a cool thing to say. Hope that I can keep you interested.

Thanks y'all for taking the time to watch and reply.
I hope that you take care & stay tuned!

You will need to assign the new X-Drum to the Midi Note of your choosing.
If you look down the right hand side of the GUI, you will see an area labeled "INSTRUMENT"
Now if you look at the lower right hand corner of that section - you will see a button called "LEARN"

Click that button (LEARN button) and press the note on your controller which you want to control your new X-Drum

That should do the trick - then when you are entering the notes in the Piano Roll - you will know which note corresponds to that new X-Drum.
Make sense?

If not - let me know.

Not sure it's totally on topic but has anyone had luck using the Sonar snare from 1.0 with 2.0? It sounds a bit shit in 2.0, I beleive I've tracked it down to the ambience(as that's where ALOT of the snare sound for 1.0 is , for me atleast), and I have no idea how to mix it for a more 1.0 sounding snare. I like everything about 2.0 but the snares...