Free Plugin

Still awaiting the serial no.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I tried again with a different email and got this:

"Thanks for being a part of the Waves community!

Due to overwhelming demand, our servers are running at maximum capacity.
Therefore, your OneKnob Louder free serial number has not yet been created.
Another email containing your OneKnob Louder free serial number will be sent to you within 48 hours. We apologize for this inconvenience."

I tried again with a different email and got this:

"Thanks for being a part of the Waves community!

Therefore, your OneKnob Louder free serial number has not yet been created.
Another email containing your OneKnob Louder free serial number will be sent to you within 48 hours. We apologize for this inconvenience."

Yeah, I tried that too, I got:

Thanks for being a part of the Waves community!

Your OneKnob Louder free serial number is: Pending

You will need to register it to your Waves account, download, install, and activate it.

To start the process, click here.

If you experience technical issues when accessing your account, please try again later.
Rest assured: Your free plugin is still ready for you to activate and enjoy.

We also invite you to take advantage of these truly amazing Black-Friday-only plugin deals.

I got mine, and it works pretty well for smashing stuff without clipping it all to hell.

Finally got the email. Gives me the serial #, then takes me to another page saying servers are busy.

I'm really in no rush, but - how busy can they be?!? Dayumn!!

Got it. The whole waves process is fucking retarded.

You have to make an account, verify the account. Go to waves site, download 'Waves 9'. Install 'Waves 9', then it will ask which product(s) you want to install, find OneKnob Series Louder in the list, check it and then click next etc....

Now you should have the Waves License Center installed as well. Open it, find you OneKnob Louder license in the waves cloud on the left and transfer it to your device (computer) on the right.

Just got mine installed an hour ago. I must say, I am surprised by this plug in. Not sure what I was expecting, but it does work fairly well.

i've given up. shessus..

unless this thing is going to
  • mix the song for me
  • run out for burgers occasionally
  • fix that fucking leaky faucet in the kitchen
  • hook me up with Anna Kournikova (rarrrrrarrrrr!)

Anna-Kournikova-2_crop_340x234.jpg

i think i'll pass.

i've given up. shessus..

unless this thing is going to
  • mix the song for me
  • run out for burgers occasionally
  • fix that fucking leaky faucet in the kitchen
  • hook me up with Anna Kournikova (rarrrrrarrrrr!)

Anna-Kournikova-2_crop_340x234.jpg

i think i'll pass.

If you want a code, I can give one to you - I signed up on 3 emails, cause other people were getting theirs before mine, so I thought something was screwed up on my registration. PM me ;)

Finally got it. Totally a newb to the whole Waves thing. But yeah, this plugin seems ok. Only tested it on tiny laptop speakers so far but....it makes things....louder.

If you want a code, I can give one to you - I signed up on 3 emails, cause other people were getting theirs before mine, so I thought something was screwed up on my registration. PM me ;)

thanks dude, i appreciate that. i got the email to go over and register, etc to get it, just need the patience to make it happen. maybe later if i get drunk enough..;) sounds like they're gonna leave things open for awhile to let people get the plug.