Waves one-day supersale + gift codes

It's on the main page under single plugins, or just add it to your cart and I think the price will automatically adjust. I'm not a prior Waves customer so I couldn't get the coupon but I got the C4 for $69! I love this forum, thanks so much for making this thread sopulurn!

C4 for $20 fuck yeah. Im going to see if I can register my other email and get L2 as well. Probably won't work though

Edit: it totally worked. It gave me the same code so I logged back in, put L2 in the cart and entered the code on checkout. Boom! I'm assuming you can do it as many times as you want, just buy everything 1 at a time. I'm going to feel kinda bad though if I wasn't supposed to do that.

Im going to see if I can register my other email and get L2 as well. Probably won't work though

Edit: it totally worked. It gave me the same code so I logged back in, put L2 in the cart and entered the code on checkout. Boom! I'm assuming you can do it as many times as you want, just buy everything 1 at a time. I'm going to feel kinda bad though if I wasn't supposed to do that.

^ You weren't...and it's stated in the voucher email (see below)
Hopefully it's just a glitch or it will likely go away (and probably never come back around)

It's good to see everyone is grabbing something while it lasts. Enjoy guys.

Free $50 Gift Code – Terms & Conditions

• Valid through June 30, 2013.
• May be used for one transaction only.
• Cannot be sold, transferred to others, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account.
• If gift code is redeemed for an amount less than $50, the remaining balance will be forfeited by the customer.
• If these terms are breached, Waves reserves the right to restrict use of the gift code.
• Waves is not responsible for the inability to redeem the gift card. We do not offer returns, rebates,
or any other value in the event of technical malfunctions.
• May not be used toward Waves Update Plan coverage.

Hopefully it's just a glitch or it will likely go away (and probably never come back around)

• Cannot be sold, transferred to others, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account.
• If gift code is redeemed for an amount less than $50, the remaining balance will be forfeited by the customer.
• If these terms are breached, Waves reserves the right to restrict use of the gift code.
• Waves is not responsible for the inability to redeem the gift card. We do not offer returns, rebates,

I know Waves has an "all sales are final" policy, so I expect the answer is no, but would there be any way of applying the $50 coupon to my C4 purchase retroactively, or canceling the order and redoing it? Thanks.

Damn I really need to start reading the terms and conditions. I apologize. I figured since I used the same account for both purchases, it would stop it if I wasn't supposed to. :/

Not sure what to go for. I already own:

• Waves Gold, RenMaxx and CLA Compressor 9
  • All Steven Slate plugins (aside from VBC)
  • IK T-RackS CS Deluxe
  • P&M VIP Bundle
  • O-Zone 4
  • Cakewalk Rapture & Dimension Pro
  • NI Komplete 8

I was thinking of picking up the API Collection or Vocal Rider, but I'm not sure TBH. Most of the time I just use the built in EQs in Reaper or Pro Tools 10, cause they're easier to work with than my others, but the API ones do intrigue me :lol:

I'd go with the SSL, but it's a bit more than I want to spend right now.

Max budget: ~$200. FWIW, I mainly produce modern rock and metal.

hey, uh.
audiodeluxe will accept the codes as well.

9aRZ0lm.png

Oh that's not plain not fair!

Ended up buying HLS and PIE for $26 each. I wanted API, but it's more than I want to spend right now, especially since I don't even know if I'll use it much :p