Waves one-day supersale + gift codes

Thanks to this thread I found my email with the code, it was in the trash :) Picked up the c4 too.

Do you have to be a previous customer to get the code, as in - you had to buy something before? I get emails from Waves and I'm a member to their site but never bought anything from them and have no email in Inbox, Spam, or Deleted. :(

Really want that C4.

I had bought stuff from them before and the coupon was in a general looking newsletter I got from them. That's why I had deleted it in the first place, good thing this thread came up. But yeah, I wonder if it isn't for people who had at some point bought something from them though it doesn't seem to say that anywhere :/

Me too - C4 for $17 & change.

Was going to get the CLA classic comps, but I have variations of LA2A & 1176's ...and with other stuff higher on "the list", I had to pass on it.

Thanks everyone for alerting me to this! Gmail's new 'features' (they're pretty cool, but I can now see that there's a down side) kept me from seeing all these sales and coupons yesterday. I ended up getting C4 and vocal rider! WooohooO!

hey, uh.
audiodeluxe will accept the codes as well.

9aRZ0lm.png

Shit.

Shit shit shit shit shit...

I might have to do this. That is a killer deal.

Bought all that stuff already back when it was still ten times as much.
Good plugins (most of them), great special with the 50 off!
Just a bummer (for me) that the plugs don't work through ilok auth. anymore, I'm only using plugins that have the license on the ilok...

Just a bummer (for me) that the plugs don't work through ilok auth. anymore, I'm only using plugins that have the license on the ilok...
+100000000000
Why don't we have the choice anymore to choose licence file/cloud, USB stick or iLock ?!
It would be much more convenient.
Now I have some Waves licences on iLock, some others on file/cloud... really annoying when you have to move.
And adding a new USB stick ONLY for Waves licences only is not an option to me (already have enough dongles).

I'd rather buy an old V8 version and have the choice of iLock.

The CLA Native comps deal is really tempting BTW...
Are these comps really worth it, when you already use Stillwell Rocket, AlexB 1176's in Nebula and... Antress LA2A ? :D