Free snare + other free stuff for you guys

Arsenu,

Oct 30, 2008
Hello everyone,

For those who might remember, a while ago I've posted a bunch of free content i made for "free", requiring an FB like in order to download.
Took me a while but I've realized that it was a dick move, and I apologize.

Anyway, I've added a free snare sample to the "freebies" section of my new website. The snare is the Pearl Vinnie Paul signature snare recorded with an SM57 on top, and SM7b bottom. Unprocessed, but phase corrected.
The snare is available in both .gog and .tci formats.

Check it out, and while you're at it you're welcome to check out all the other content that is now completely free inc. a guide on how to build dummy loads, multitracks of a metal song (real drums) and a short guide regarding tempo and tempo mapping.

Senseless Productions website

Cheers

I don't think you're Facebook thing was a dick move man. You wanted to trade something you took your time making for a "like" on Facebook that takes two seconds, It doesn't sound too much to ask in my opinion. If someones miserable enough to complain about that then it's them that has the problem.

Anyway sorry for ranting haha. I've liked your FB too. Thanks for these samples!

Thanks man.

Yeah that was my point... I guess we're at the point where professional knowledge is given away for free so often, that it's expected to be so rather than appreciated.

I just sampled my friend snare , it's a tama starclassic . I wanted to pratice my self in sampling si I might post it tomorrow :D don't be to hard on me I'm a newbie lol . i have created a drumagog file but I can't figured out hot to creat the kontakt instrument :/

I just sampled my friend snare , it's a tama starclassic . I wanted to pratice my self in sampling si I might post it tomorrow :D don't be to hard on me I'm a newbie lol . i have created a drumagog file but I can't figured out hot to creat the kontakt instrument :/

You should make a .TCI also! :)