French Bootleg

Now that Audiogalaxy is closed, is there any other plae I can download the songs I need to complete my bootleg?

it's not a bad bootleg... worth hearing, at least. you can probably find it (and many, many other things - the live teargas video *is* on there) on soulseek (www.slsk.org)... good luck, enjoy, etc

@Hobo, cool, thanks a lot! I was lacking the intro!

I was told there should be a 13th track on this bootleg *looks at Elric*, namely "Murder", that song is lacking on your site, anyone has it and wants to send it to Hobo so he can add it?

yeah, murder's the last track... after harddrive failure finally did just get back the bootleg (sorry i didn't write you, madtinus, *just* got it back), minus, unfortunately, murder. i'll look out for it, and if i find it, i'll try to send it to hobo

hobo, if you can turn on upload permissions on the ftp, i'll upload murder... just found it :) if you'd rather get it another way, PM me...

Originally posted by elric
yeah, murder's the last track... after harddrive failure finally did just get back the bootleg (sorry i didn't write you, madtinus, *just* got it back), minus, unfortunately, murder. i'll look out for it, and if i find it, i'll try to send it to hobo.
No problem, as you see the problem has (almost) already solved itself! Thanks anyway!
hobo, if you can turn on upload permissions on the ftp, i'll upload murder... just found it if you'd rather get it another way, PM me...
Great! Me wants, me wants!
Originally posted by ether
I also have a live version of Endtime on MP3, someone interested?
Yeah, I'd like to have it!

Originally posted by plystrup
Use the program Direct Connect. Then log on one of the metal hubs and search for it. That's how I found those songs.

However if you fail, write me and I'll send them to you.
I'm using Hobo's site but thanks a lot really, anyway.;)