FRET FIRE!!!!!! KEYBOARD GUITAR for you guitarists...

I always had trouble "playing in time" in guitar hero. So I concluded that it's easier to play those songs on a real guitar than on some video game.:)

Ben Johnson said:
I always had trouble "playing in time" in guitar hero. So I concluded that it's easier to play those songs on a real guitar than on some video game.:)

Me too! Its because you never actually hit all the notes, so i thing we probably wanna hit the notes we dont need to and fuck it all up!

Man, FUCK this game.:yell:

And what's with the BLAAAAAAAAATANT ripping off of the YJM and Petrucci youtube videos??? They weren't even that funny to begin with. The developers for this game deserve a good strong punch to the balls for wasting the last 20 minutes of my life.

Yes, I'm pretty upset.

Ben Johnson said:
Man, FUCK this game.:yell:

And what's with the BLAAAAAAAAATANT ripping off of the YJM and Petrucci youtube videos??? They weren't even that funny to begin with

many of us found them very funny, might wanna reboot your sense of humour my good man.

Yeah I have a feeling I'd be better at playing those tracks on an actual guitar. So, with the risk of this game shattering my ego, I think I'll give it a miss.

It's really been getting around though. It must've popped up on just about every forum I surf, instantaneously.