Friday Jokes

arkitex

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2004
Ok, i dont think my mid week joke went down too well,, so i thought ii might add a few friday Jokes to chill out a bit! lol... :loco:

Ancient Chinese Torture

A young man was lost wandering in a forest, when he came upon a small house. He knocked on the door and was greeted by an ancient Chinese man with a long, grey beard. "I'm lost," said the man. "Can you put me up for the night?"
"Certainly," the Chinese man said, "but on one condition. If you so much as lay a finger on my daughter, I will inflict upon you the three worst Chinese tortures known to man."
"Ok," said the man, thinking that the daughter must be pretty old as well, and entered the house.
Before dinner, the daughter came down the stairs. She was young,beautiful, and had a fantastic figure. She was obviously attracted to the young man since she couldn't keep her eyes off him during the meal. Remembering the old man's warning, he ignored her and went up to bed alone. But during he night, he could bear it no longer, and sneaked into her room for a night of passion. He was careful to keep everything quiet so the old man wouldn't hear. Near dawn he crept back to his room, exhausted, but happy.
He woke to feel a pressure on his chest. Opening his eyes he saw a large rock on his chest with a note on it that read, "Chinese Torture 1: Large rock on chest." "Well, that's pretty crappy," he thought. "If that's the best the old man can do then I don't have much to worry about." He picked the boulder up, walked over to the window and threw the boulder out. As he did so he noticed another note on it that read: "Chinese Torture 2: Rock tied to left testicle." In a panic he glanced down and saw the rope that was already getting close to the end. Figuring that a few broken bones was better than castration, he jumped out of the window after the boulder. As he plummeted downward he saw a large sign on the ground that read, "Chinese Torture 3: Right testicle tied to bedpost."

Penis Requests a Raise

I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
I do physical labor
I work at great depths
I plunge head first into everything I do
I do not get weekends off or public holidays
I work in a damp environment
I don't get paid overtime
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation
I work in high temperatures
My work exposes me to contagious diseases
Dear Penis,
After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight
You fall asleep on the job after brief work period
You do not always follow the orders of the management team
You do not stay in your allocated position, and often visit other areas
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing
You'll retire well before reaching 65
You're unable to work double shifts
You sometimes leave your allocated position before you have completed the day's work. And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying 2 suspicious looking bags.
Sincerely,
The Management

B-Day Sex

Adam was talking to his friend at the bar, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday - she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stuck."
His friend said, "I have an idea! Why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled." Adam decided to to his friend's advice.
The next day at the bar his friend said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"
"Yes, I did," Adam replied.
"Did she like it?"
"Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"

Ha! Excellent stuff, Arkitex - espicially the 'Chinese Torture' gag!

Regarding the Penis Employment Appeal - That dick should consider itself lucky with its current work conditions. Mine's been on the dole for way too long and work is hard to come across!!

Sorry to hear that you and your Johnson have been out of commission ... I don't have a penis so I can't say the same, but it has been a dry spell for more than a month due to 3000+ miles. Fortunately I will be on a plane in a little over a month.
No worries for you ... get out and find yourself a nice bird. As we say in the South, "There's a lid for every pot!"

Cindi - a "Dry Spell", eh? That's a funny phrase! Mind you, remember how good it is when you have suffered a heatwave and then it breaks with a storm?!! Feels kinda good!!

Sounds like you've got a story to tell (3000 miles and a plane ride!), regarding your current positioning? If you think it is worth telling, start a thread and let us know!

Anyhoo - upon instruction, I must go out and find myself a pot that needs lidding!

"Dry spell" ... that's the way we talk down here but I guess it seems quite appropriate for this situation. I had some great storms in December, January, and end of March/beginning of April. There will be a raging shower come the third week of June.
The story is hopelessly romantic but too boring for the likes of this forum.
By the way, Nightwar, I'm afraid that the lid isn't going to come knocking on your door. You actually have to get your pot out and and look. I am sure that everything will work out for you.