Revenge is Sweet (or should that be STICKY)

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
Read this story in the paper over the weekend and just about fell off the seat laughing. This just proves how sick & twisted my mind is, you guys probably won't find this all that funny but the girls might (or might not).

Gail O'Toole is being sued by Ken Slaby over her "outrageous" and "inhumane" revenge as he lay sleeping in her home.

He has told the court how he was wakened by a "strong burning sensation" in his genital area.

He found Gail O'Toole had glued his penis to his stomach, his testicle to his leg and the cheeks of his buttocks together.

She had also scrawled abusive words on his back in red and blue nail polish.

Ken said she threw him out of her house in Westmoreland, Pennsylvania, and took his keys and clothing.

He was forced to walk a mile in agony for help. A police officer he found in a shop took him to hospital where nurses had to prise his skin apart.

Ken said the attack occurred after he left her for another woman, then went back to her.

Gail O'Toole ha already appeared in court for the attack and admitted assault. She was sentenced to 6 months probation. But on Wednesday she faced a civil case for damages.

However, Gail's lawyer told the judge that revenge was not her motive. She claimed what she did was part of a "routine sexual activity" between the couple and both of them had agreed to it. The case continues...........

So now youse all finally know why every girl always keeps a tube of superglue under the kitchen sink. Well I do anyway!!!

Ouch! Only in America, eh?! She shouldn't have wasted the nail varnish on him though, now she'll have to go out with her nails looking a mess! :lol:

He got off lightly - at least she didn't cut his bits off!! I have got a new tube of superglue myself actually.... :D

Sammi951 said:
He got off lightly - at least she didn't cut his bits off!! I have got a new tube of superglue myself actually.... :D

That's what I was thinking Sammi but maybe she gets sick at the sight of blood or something. I always have tube of superglue in the house but its not for glueing people's buttcheeks or other bits together - I use it to glue my patches on my jacket - stuff that for a game of soldiers sewing them on - glue is superb and if I see a nicer patch than one I have, its easy enough just to rip them off and stick another one in its place.

I think what she did was a bit mental right enough and if someone was two-timing me, damn righty I would get my revenge, but I don't think I would go to those extremes. Still I wouldn't rule it out completely lol!!!!!

Badlad - yes I laughed at her name as well, very appropriate!

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
I use it to glue my patches on my jacket - stuff that for a game of soldiers sewing them on - glue is superb and if I see a nicer patch than one I have, its easy enough just to rip them off and stick another one in its place.

I think what she did was a bit mental right enough and if someone was two-timing me, damn righty I would get my revenge, but I don't think I would go to those extremes. Still I wouldn't rule it out completely lol!!!!!

That's a good tip about gluing the patches on, 'cos I'm just about to sew a Lionheart one for Paxoman...maybe I'll glue it and just tell him I sewed it on? :D

Yeah, that woman did go a tad overboard. You know what I would have done? Absolutely nothing - just booted him out without a word...as a wise man once told me "indifference is the best form of revenge" (ok, not so wise, it was Paxoman! lol) I think that saying is soooo true! :)

A wise man once told me "she who glues patches on her other halfs jacket.Then claims she sew it on on the forum he does use alot is silly for he shall find out and will refuse to wear spandex for a week":Spin:

WILKS said:
A wise man once told me "she who glues patches on her other halfs jacket.Then claims she sew it on on the forum he does use alot is silly for he shall find out and will refuse to wear spandex for a week":Spin:

No spandex for a whole week?? Thanks for the advice Wilks...I'll get the needle and cotton now... :lol:

valanx said:
Painfull just reading that! The guy was pwned! lol
:OMG:

LOL did that bring a tear to your eye Emperor LOL. And I spoke to the Emperess this morning on the phone and she said if she ever caught you having a "chocolate eclair" she would do the exact same thing to you - so I think we better cancel that dirty weekend we had planned hehe cos I really don't fancy trying to prise your d*ck from your stomach but worse than that would be trying to prise open your arse cheeks - the very thought makes me go all queasy!!!!!

And are you wasted again Emperor, w hat the hell does PWNED mean lol!!!!!!!!

LOL did that bring a tear to your eye Emperor LOL. And I spoke to the Emperess this morning on the phone and she said if she ever caught you having a "chocolate eclair" she would do the exact same thing to you - so I think we better cancel that dirty weekend we had planned hehe cos I really don't fancy trying to prise your d*ck from your stomach but worse than that would be trying to prise open your arse cheeks - the very thought makes me go all queasy!!!!!

And are you wasted again Emperor, w hat the hell does PWNED mean lol!!!!!!!!

I feel very teary eyed yes and also both very sick and very worried !!! lol

PWNED as in OWNED btw!

MatRattz said:
Due to your absence from the site Princess...

I can only assume your stunt with the glue backfired?!?

Hehehe that's funny you mention that Matt cos I was just thinking about that wee story the other night there and laughing about it. I wouldn't do something as evil as glueing his dick to his stomach though, nope I'd probably just cut his dick off and shove it down his throat, thus choking the two-timing cheating rat to death lol.

Am I Evil, Yes I am.

Hehehe that's funny you mention that Matt cos I was just thinking about that wee story the other night there and laughing about it. I wouldn't do something as evil as glueing his dick to his stomach though, nope I'd probably just cut his dick off and shove it down his throat, thus choking the two-timing cheating rat to death lol.

Am I Evil, Yes I am.

Im thinking your more perverted than just mere evil princess!