Friday the Thirteenth

Chryst Krispies

Vanilla Gorilla
Jul 27, 2005
Boston
www.twitter.com
Ok, so I think this movie has been done to fucking DEATH, but I've heard the new one is legit due to exhorbitant nudity..which as we all know is what matters most.

Hockey Masks + Naked Chicks + Machetes + horrible slaher plot = :worship:

I'm interested just because of the fact that they seem to be going back to the original idea of Jason ... some crazed psychopath in the woods instead of the immortal teleporting zombie he became after part 4

and hot naked chicks are ALWAYS good ... ALWAYS. They're good for formal gatherings, family outings, business meetings, tax audits ... they make everything better

I will second that notion. Furthermore, I know Michael Bay catches a lot of shit and is a hate magnet, but I'm pretty sure this will be the most EPIC horror flick in a while. Expect fighter jets, robots, and Sean Connery :)rock:) all trying to take down Jason, TO NO AVAIL!

Oh yea, and EXPLOSIONZZ! :kickass:

Did anyone watch Jason X? I could not stop laughing at the sleeping bag shit. :lol:

By far the funniest non comedy movie ever.

Yeah, that took it to a new level. I liked in the beginning when he froze the dudes faCE AND then smashed it off a table.

Plus NO ONE survived hahah.

I'M JUST ATTRACTED TO VIOLENZE! TITZ, KNIVEZ AND BLOOD!

I loved the way after they did about 7 it was like...ok the final chapter now, jason goes to hell....3 weeks later...another fucking sequel! Then after the whole Freddy vs Jason/Jason X its like...I wonder what stupid plot they have thought of to bring him back this time. Hes been through hell more times than ive had hot dinners! Must be a walk in the park to him now :)

Saw it last night. I was hoping for more, but it was okay I guess.

It didn't really add anything to the story to make it more awesome / scary / interesting. It was like one of the early movies with slightly better production values. Lots of nudity and some of the kills were pretty cool. Pretty much what you would have expected form a 80's slasher. It was just as predictable and every one of the characters was just as stereotypical as you would expect and just as stupid.

I guess I just expected it to be different.....

Saw it last night. I was hoping for more, but it was okay I guess.

It didn't really add anything to the story to make it more awesome / scary / interesting. It was like one of the early movies with slightly better production values. Lots of nudity and some of the kills were pretty cool. Pretty much what you would have expected form a 80's slasher. It was just as predictable and every one of the characters was just as stereotypical as you would expect and just as stupid.

I guess I just expected it to be different.....

Damn, that's a shame.:erk: