Friend of mine

Advent

May 23, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a friend working on a psych paper about Internet addiction and she needs people to fill out an online survey about your Internet habits. I figure Opeth fans are all computer geeks to some degree so go to the site and take the survey. Its only 20 questions.

thanks a lot:D :D :D

I love Deliverance!

LOL, sorry about that.

http://www.stapledmustard.com/psych/

yes would you? She really needs about 15 or so more by at least Christmas eve. :D Thanks a lot madgirl, I dont know how I can thank you. Ashley says thanks:D

Done.

Although, this is slightly slanted towards expecting you to be addicted, without taking into consideration your life in the real world. For example, the question on the 2nd site "How many net relationships do you have, where you can confide in people" (or something along those lines), takes no account of how you relate to people in the real world. You could have 5 friends on the net like that, which may sound extreme, but you also might have 25 in real life, which makes the other 5 less extreme (in my case, it's 0 for both, which I actually pointed out, so I don't know where that leaves me... ;) :D) :D

LOL

thanks guys. She is really happy. Yeah it is kind of a slanted survey but she is only in high school:rolleyes:

anyways, I am sure there is an Internet Anonymous somewhere:lol:

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

Thought I'd share. :p

Originally posted by Nogie

thought i'd get more.......:lol:

Yeah, that's for sure... :lol:

I kept answering the questions, 3, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 5... etc... I thought it woulda ended up being about 70-80... :eek:

Thank goodness for me! :)