Fries with mayo: NO! Just NOOOOOOOO!

Actually i only eat this stuff when I'm pissed drunk in a chipper so i dont care whats on it, im amazed anybody does. Having said that burgerking is
crap no matter how pissed you are.

yer fingers??

or abrakebabras finest taco chips served by some dense russian waitress...the pinnacle of mankinds achievements in cuisine

Bambi said:
yer fingers??

or abrakebabras finest taco chips served by some dense russian waitress...the pinnacle of mankinds achievements in cuisine

I don't like any of this stuff. :erk:

btw, a distant relative once cut two or three of his fingers off with a chainsaw, but they couldn't operate them back because the hens ate all of them before he could come to his senses.

aaaaah mayonaise :eek:
fries aaaaaaaaaaah

today is a good day for a good fatty pack of fries with mayonaise :Smug:

talking 'bout fries and mayo on the anathema forum. no wonder why we don't get many visits... :lol:

but it's ok. i like it.

Oded said:
Don't forget-- Mayo on Fries? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mayo only on a mortadella, capricola, gabbagout, and mozzarella sandwich.

mozzarella with mayonnaise? :ill:

it's like fries with mustard, if you can call sweet mustard mustard of course. bah!

pay attention. this is like the best ever sandwich mate (obviously *with* mayonaise):

BREAD-peanutbutter-lettuce-cewcumber-tomato w/ sugar-fries-cheese (whichever one, i prefer Gouda)-ham-lettuce-mayonaise-BREAD.

then call for yer mum/housemate/gf/nearest pedestrian to help you keeping yer mouth open, for you to shove in the [etable object] and chew.

enjoy!

Dhatura said:
Ain't the result of fries in oven chips? That must be something totally different.
yeah, first of all, they're *dry*, you save on frying oil, and it doesn't stink that much (nothin more rank than that frying smell dwelling thougout the house for at least 3 days)!

just put the doors/wondows open for a while :D (as well necessary not to get the fire alarm on)

(or under that thing which makes air be sucked away from a kitchen)

my favorite sandwiches these days contain white cheese (ricotta, cottage, ordinary...) radish, some kind of grasslike herb, salt and pepper.

or olive oil, mozarella, tomato and lots of salt pepper and bazil, put into oven and mmmmmm

peanutbutter :weird: must try :p

Dhatura said:
Ain't the result of fries in oven chips? That must be something totally different.

friend of mine came back from south africa, she was delighted the fries got fried there... but after that they putted them into the oven to get the crunchyness away, and to turn them uneatable wet flat like :erk:

siderea said:
friend of mine came back from south africa, she was delighted the fries got fried there... but after that they putted them into the oven to get the crunchyness away, and to turn them uneatable wet flat like :erk:

:ill:

So we're talking about two different things here.

btw, the sandwiches you described are really nice :)

my 'sandwich' today

it was such a round soft little bread.
i put some 'prepare' on, with salty butter. then cucumber, tomatoes with vinigar and onions, carrots, turnip rooted celery and MAYONAISE

winner :eek: