From the past... a long time ago.

1983 to be exact. If you'd like to use it for a site, JUST ASK. This is from a "personal collection." Can you imagine? 20 friggin' years ago!

ruthies-flyer.gif

That is really amazing. I bet at that time the band "Legacy" had no clue that they'd be doing this 20 years later and become Thrash Metal legends. That is really cool to see.

Testament Legions said:
Now that I think about it... I am wrong. This could have been in 1984 or 1985. I have to ask Eric :(. So pest, don't feel so bad :lol:.

Oh good!! I sat there looking at that flyer, and I thought, "that's not 83....." because Zet had said the band formed in late 83, and the first gig they had done was with Laaz Rockit and I think Slayer. If I were to guess, the flyer is from 84 (due to the logo Hawaii is using on the flyer, because in 85 they were using a different one).

pest666 said:
Oh good!! I sat there looking at that flyer, and I thought, "that's not 83....." because Zet had said the band formed in late 83, and the first gig they had done was with Laaz Rockit and I think Slayer. If I were to guess, the flyer is from 84 (due to the logo Hawaii is using on the flyer, because in 85 they were using a different one).

You are observant! The Hawaii logo on the flyer is from a very rare, out-of-print 4-song EP on vinyl entitled "Loud, Wild and Heavy," which came out in 1984.

'Someone' I know went to high school with the artist who did the cover for that :p...