From the past... a long time ago.

I was never into autographs and I had the normal albums. Nico has the first two autographed (we still have those two and some 7" on vinyl), but I think they're just regular pressings.

Checking on the vinyl I saw some Testament too..... live at the Dynamo (of course as a born and bred Eindhoven girl I have to keep that one on vinyl:)) and Trial By Fire 12" foldout thingy:)

Wasn't Hawaii supposedly one of the heaviest projects Friedman undertook? I've always heard rumors it was super heavy. Friedman *in the final years of Hawaii* used to take his Jackson Kelly and shoot bottle rockets from the headstock onstage! Id love to check out the songs from the EP.

RockBodom said:
Wasn't Hawaii supposedly one of the heaviest projects Friedman undertook? I've always heard rumors it was super heavy. Friedman *in the final years of Hawaii* used to take his Jackson Kelly and shoot bottle rockets from the headstock onstage! Id love to check out the songs from the EP.

Well, it depends. "One Nation Underground" on Shrapnel was moderately heavy for that time - the production sucks. "The Natives Are Restless" was mostly cheesy pop, Poison-like tunes, with the exception of a heavy song or two. The lyrics and subject matter leave much to be desired, but the guitar parts were entertaining.

The EP "Loud, Wild and Heavy" was the best effort IMHO.

I can't remember the 'fireworks,' but that does sound like something he would do :rolleyes:...

Actually, I think Vixen and Aloha were heavier, but they were all basically the same band with different players. The only reason I say they were heavier is because they recorded less, so they were consistant. Check out the Aloha track "Heavy Metal Virgin" on one of the early Metal Massacre comps. \m/