FS: BLA Auteur Pre, Avantone Mixcubes, ADA MP1-3 Tube etc

Jan 3, 2006
I am selling in Europe preferably Germany. Prices without Postage add 7 Euro Postage if you are from Germany - ask first please if you are from another EU Country.

Black Lion Auteur Preamp 2 Channel - 250 Euro

Comes with the original "American" Walwart. I'll throw in a converter to German Current/AC Plug if you are from Germany.
Good shape. Great sounding Preamp with Output transformers that can be driven for some serious mojo.

MBox Mini with Pro Tools 7 - 100 Euro

Digidesign MBox Mini with Pro Tools 7 Software. Comes in Original Packaging and USB Cable to connect to your Computer.
Software is Serial Number protected. Should be upgradable to Pro Tools 10 - don't ask me how that works though. Comes as is.
Good shape. Some traces of usage though

SM Pro Audio Monitor Controller M-Patch 2 - 50 Euro

Used and traces of that but works fine. I opened it a few months ago and cleaned it inside with Deoxit. One of the very tiny screws on the top of the unit doesn't work anymore
but since there shouldn't be a need to open it it doesn't matter. Great, clean, passive monitor controller. Has served me well for quite some time. Including wall wart.
2 Pairs of speakers, two inputs (main and Aux) and real good headphone amp.

Avantone Mixcubes Passive Pair - 180 Euro

Great speakers. I am just selling them because I don't have space for them in my current setup and I rather keep my NS10s.
Avantone Logo Stickers on the front are missing. Those are in vintage, creamy white. Good shape and broken in already!

Behringer UltraCurve DSP 8000 + ECM 8000 Mic - 120 Euro

Old but still working great. From the time when Behringer still built ok Equipment. The Measurement Mic is also a great Drum Room Mic.
Can be used as a sort of "poorer man's Ergo" in combination with the free Room EQ Wizard to EQ your Room or as Real Time Analyzer of your Mixes or
as a digital parametric Eq or 31 Band Graphic EQ on stereo inserts.

ADA MP-1 with 3-Tube Mod - 120 Euros

This one is beaten up like crap hence the low price. It fell to the ground once, it has scratches on the enclosing everywhere, screws are missing and is in miserable
shape - I'll be honest. It still works though (I just tested it through the Poweramp of my 5150) and if you want to mod it further or want to bring it back to life - go for it.
Great 80ies kind of Marshall Hot rodded sound.

Robert Keely modded Boss Metal Zone Pedal - 50 Euros

Great sounding Metal Zone Pedal modded by Pedal Guru Robert Keeley. Upgraded electronics, three distortion modes and blue LED.
Great shape, used rarely.