FS: ENGL Invader 100 + slanted V60 cab - immaculate, flightcased, serviced [UK]

SplinteredSoul

Fractal-Schecter-ENGL
Nov 3, 2011
UK
www.splinteredsoul.com
Time to recoup some funds, and as usual that means selling things that I really do not want to sell.

First up; my ENGL Invader 100 half stack. It's less than 18 months old, literally just been serviced by ENGL and revalved with a matching quad of ENGL EL34's, comes flightcased in a full ATA hardcase made by Castle Cases, with ENGL's standard 412 angled cab, loaded with V60's (which sound far better with the Invader than the V30's IMO) and ENGL's Z9 footswitch, which I have never used (literally midi triggered only). All totally immaculate, with manuals. I'm also including a Silverstone amp covers thick padded vinyl cover for the 412 cab, with a matching blue trim to go with the Invader's LED colours

engl1.jpg
engl2.jpg
engl3s.jpg
engl4.jpg

I'm looking for £2,000 O.V.N.O. (cost me £2,700) for the lot and I should also point out that it is currently 100 miles away from where I live, in the studio Splintered Soul's recording their album at (One of Andy Sneap's close friend's places). The reason being, the car was kinda full at the end of the last session, and I planned to bring it home after the NEXT session, which is from the 21st of November. I can still go get it at any point if you want it in a hurry, however.

Remember, it's been serviced and revalved by ENGL, so for all intents and purposes, it's as new as it gets.