FS: ESP M-II maple board, 4 weeks old! Mint condition!

J.DavisNJ

\m/
Nov 8, 2005
NJ, U.S.A.
I have had this guitar for barely four weeks. It's in pristine, brand new condition. You would not know it has been played if I didn't tell you. It's a great axe, but I've come to the conclusion that Les Pauls just work better for me.

I replaced the stock Duncans (JB/59) with EMGs (81/85). BOTH pickup sets will be included in this sale! Good deal peoples. :D

All the paperwork, tools, and case will be included....as well as the original shipping box.

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

**1,050 shipped takes it. Paypal or postal money order ONLY! Only shipped to the lower 48**

thanks!

-Joe[/quote]

Hey fellas,

I guess I underestimated the amount of international dudes on here, haha.

I would consider shipping international, but would have to figure out a different shipping price.

Whoever is interested, please PM me and I will handle it that way.

Cheers,

-Joe

I had no chance i tells you, NO CHANCE!!

Jeff got it? Good luck with it Jeff.. i might just drop by when you are sleeping to play on it every now and then.. nothing to freak out over.

I had no chance i tells you, NO CHANCE!!

Jeff got it? Good luck with it Jeff.. i might just drop by when you are sleeping to play on it every now and then.. nothing to freak out over.

I can just imagine him waking up, as you creepily strum the guitar in the darkness...hahahaha.

-Joe

Haha, gotta disagree with ya there Mike, I have a huge heteroboner for Maple boards, it's the 80s shred lover within me :D

Yuck, lol. To each his own. I have a Strat with a maple neck...was my first guitar actually...that I still play all the time, but I've always hated the all maple neck. I recently scored a 96 50th Anniversary Strat with a rosewood board that I'm just in love with. I'm just not a fan of the maple. Like the Loomis Schecter...I think I threw up a little when I first saw it TBH. :lol:

~006