Spam: ESP M-I NTB

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
FS: ESP M-I NTB

Love this axe, but the M-II Maple has replaced it and I want another 7 string.

Dead stock aside from a TonePros TOM (correct blackchrome color) installed. I'll include the original bridge, if the buyer wants. In great condition - neck is flat, frets are unworn, and it plays and sounds like a dream.

There are a couple dings... one 'scrape' on the headstock above the Low E tuner, most likely from a string scratching it after going through the tuner. Two small scuffs (not through finish) on the back of the guitar behind the arm-rest, another small scuff (not through finish) on the top horn, and the worst is on the top edge in the center of the belly cut. That one is through the finish, about 3/8" wide, and has been colored in with a sharpie. You don't make contact with it while playing, and it's not visible unless you're close up, but it's definitely there.

Pictures (some are pre-large ding, but it is pictured):

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v356/DeadSkinSlayer36/Gear/Present/M-I NTB/

It's currently set up with 11-56's and tuned to D standard. Included is the case and all original documentation and tools. I'll the original Gotoh TOM upon buyers request.

I'm asking $1000 PayPal'd/shipped in the CONUS, but feel free to make me an offer.

Not supposed to do what? o_O And yeah, jesus christ is that beautiful - if it had a neck pickup, I'd seriously consider it!

Not supposed to post unless you have interest in buying it ;).

I seriously do not miss the neck pickup at all when playing this, for some reason. It's super responsive to playing styles, and changing my pick attack and how hard I fretted notes let me be incredibly expressive, with just 1 pickup.