FS/FT: ESP M-II Maple for Horizon or Eclipse

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
Yup... the one I bought from JDavisNJ. I just want something more 'soulful' than 'shreddy' atm, and I rarely use the Floyd.

It's in great condition, with just two tiny dings, not through paint or even clearcoat, on the top of where your arm would rest, and a pen-tip sized mark up on the headstock near the "M-II" logo.

I've installed a Tremol-No and cut a hole in the cover to access it, and the original pickups were replaced by EMG's. I have 2 81's and an 85 lying around, so you get your choice of an 81/81 or 81/85 set. It also includes the ESP case, trem arm, and all documentation/tools for both guitar and the Tremol-No.

Pictures pre-Tremol-no:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v356/DeadSkinSlayer36/Gear/Present/M-II Maple/

I'd like to get either a Horizon NT-II (any color), or an Eclipse-II (quilt top preferred) in trade, or I'll sell the guitar outright for $1050 shipped (what I paid for it pre-Tremol-No) in the CONUS.

I call it 'blow torch especial.'

IMG_1193.jpg

Hahaha, well "moldy cheese" comes to mind, but to each his own! :heh: And what Duncans do you have in it? I always thought you were a straight-up EMG guy...

And that is such a California driveway :lol:

That was with the JB/59 set, long gone, thank god. Only in there as 'placeholders'. currently, it's got an 81/Air Norton combo.

Really really really gassing heavily for an Eclipse II, though - someone buy this!